So this time change is super sucky!!! "Easy" didn't get the memo that I'm suppose to get an extra hour of sleep? We're up at the wee hours of the morning watching cartoons in the dark. Fun. I hope he adjusts...fast! Oh, and he's sick...double fun. Good thing he's so stinkin' cute...
Posted by MOMMY-MOMO at 7:34 AM
Labels: cute, sick, time change
© Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009
5 comments:
Those pj's look familiar, LOL we have the same ones for Jack. We kept Jack up late on Saturday, pushing back naps and his bed time and for us it worked, sorry your little one hasn't figured out the plan yet.
Hey jump over to my website I have a great giveaway. Perfect for a christmas present for the cutie pie.
Sick? No! Easy and Mommy need some rest!
My kids all have a hard time too when the time changes. I do hope he feels better soon.
Yea, hard to be mad at that face!!!
I hate time changes!
I also am up at the Wee Hours, and not enjoying it too much.
Post a Comment