Monday, November 17, 2008

Disneyland pros!


Being season pass holders of Disneyland we're becoming pros. Well, we are figuring out some little tricks for our family.  We went this last Sunday and it was the most enjoyable Disneyland experience we've EVER had! "Easy" is changing and growing in rapid speeds. He's already changed so much since last time we took him. We walked in and he was instantly excited and stayed that way the whole time. They're getting ready for Christmas. Disneyland Christmas is my favorite! It was amazing. We kept tripping out at how animated "easy" was being. He was pointing, oohing, and ahhing. It was so much fun to show him around. He was a real boy! ha. (by the way, that Pinocchio ride is a little creepy). It was really neat to just explore and check stuff out we've never seen before. We went on the long train ride through the park. "Easy" thought that was amazing.

saying choo-choo. check out the chompers!

He loved any ride that was on water. He's really into boats right now. Other people in line were laughing at him. Of course we always have to make a trip to Pooh's corner...go on the ride...and indulge on some yummy chocolate. He ran from the ride straight into the shop yelling "pooh!" We were laughing so hard. 
Someone really loves Pooh Bear!

"Easy" got a chocolate covered pretzel. Messy, but worth it!

It was the most relaxing Disneyland trip! "Easy" was such a good boy. I'm so proud of who he is becoming. He's our little bud. I really enjoy his company and we have so much fun with him. He didn't cry or even whine once!
He even fell asleep in his stroller around dinner time for about an hour. What a treat for Joel and I. We got to sit and eat dinner without entertaining a toddler. We enjoyed our clam chowder bowls and took our time. 

Okay and here is a Disneyland trick I've discovered! I put "Easy" in his footsie PJ's when it started getting late. He was warm and oh sooo cute! On the way home he fell asleep in the car and we transferred him straight to bed when we got home. Worked like a charm! Like I said getting to be D-Land pros here! haha.  

7 comments:

Anna Ingalls

Dang it - I wish we would have stayed a little longer and gone with you! SO so sweet. I had such a great time with you guys this weekend!

Married for Keeps

YES! I LOVE that you guys are getting so much use out of those passes!

Mamatoosi

How fun! I'm jealous! Jake and I were Disneyland junkies before the Pman was born (and yes, we've even gone on the Pinocchio ride, just the two of us *laugh*... I TOTALLY AGREE, that ride seems rather scary for little tots)! How long is the drive from here usually? Someday I'm sure we'll take the plunge and buy season passes, too.

Tabitha Blue

Oh how fun!!! Wish we could be close enough to something like that to have a season pass. For us it's a hike to either one!

He's just so adorable. Glad you had such a good time :)

Toni

Glad you all had a great time. Isn't it wonderful when they are good!!!

Anonymous

If you haven't yet figured it out, we also have Disney (World) passes. I love being able to go so much at this time of year (great weather and all!)

Abby

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the compliments on my pics! You have a very cute blog yourself.

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP