Monday, November 24, 2008

Almost Turkey day!

Thanksgiving is almost here...yay! I love this holiday and time of year. I love the extra long 4 day weekend! We go to the central coast to spend time with our family there. Great time of year to be there. Its always so beautiful. I hope its cold. I was just going through my pictures from Thanksgiving last year. Check out "Easy." It makes me sad. My how has he grown and changed...fast. Such a little butterball then. 

Oh and I just read in a magazine that the average American consumes 4,500 calories on turkey day! What??? That's INSANE! No way! I will not gain 5 lbs on this day alone, but I will enjoy it. Sooo...I decided I'm just gonna run my butt off everyday until then so I can truly enjoy the day and not feel an ounce of guilt. I'm sure I'll feel soreness instead. SOOO worth it. I love the holidays. I'm such a cheesy mush. I'm pulling out all my Christmas decorations today and starting to decorate. I'll post pictures later. 

6 comments:

Abby

He looks like he's about the same size as my little guy. I miss that stage they were at this time last year, but I think my G-man is WAY more fun now. I think it will be fun to see him dig into his first Thanksgiving dinner. Enjoy your turkey day! I will be trying not to consume 4.500 calories!

Married for Keeps

Oh my gosh! Look at my sweet little man! He has changed so much! Was that really only a year ago?

everyday mom of one

Cant wait to see your decorating.

There is an award for you on my site, drop by and pick it up.

Anonymous

yikes, that is a lot of calories. I just like to eat mashed potatoes, yummy!

Mamatoosi

Awww... how sweet! My sister's baby is 6 months now and when they came to visit it made me miss that age so much. They're so cuddly and cute. My sister said I ovulated just looking at Lily. *laugh* I did hold her as much as I could while she was here. No, I'm not ready for another one just yet (maybe never), but gosh it reminded me how much Parker's grown. I can't wait to see your decorated place! If things are more quiet for you guys next week perhaps I'll have to take you up on the babysitting offer! It's been awhile since we've gotten together... Have a great Thanksgiving... sounds like you're working hard and you deserve to enjoy eating without worrying about the calories!

Toni

He is so cute! Isn't it crazy to think back just 1 year, no walking, no running, etc...

What a difference a year makes! Have a great Thanksgiving!!!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP