Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween!


This was "Easy's" first Halloween to dress up and go Trick or Treating! He exceeded my expectations. I guess I didn't know what to expect? First of all, he was freakin' ADORABLE! Seriously, the cutest Lil' Giraffe EVER! He picked out the giraffe so I knew he would like it. But he for sure hammed it up! We walked around my moms neighborhood. I knew he wouldn't last long. Maybe a few houses? I couldn't believe it? He totally got the hang of it. He learned very quickly that houses were handing out candy. He would walk up and ask for "NUMMY-NUMS!" Ha! We were laughing so hard. He was accompanied by his own little paparazzi. Between me, my sister, and my mom taking pictures...flashes were going off like crazy.  
After the brief Trick or Treating we started our 3rd Annual Pumpkin Carving Contest! Yep. We take it seriously.
And the winners this year....drum roll...Whoo-hoo...ME! I'm so not creative. Especially carving against a table full of artists. So cool! Got a pumpkin full of loot. oh... and my brother Donny won the stencil division. Mine was free hand. haha. We're weird. The next day we went Beach camping. Blog on that soon...It was AMAZING!

8 comments:

Mamatoosi

So cute! So where are the pics of the finalized pumpkins?

michelle

What an adorable giraffe! Seriously, we must see that winning pumpkin :)

everyday mom of one

He is a cute cute giraffe and yes they learn quick

MOMMY-MOMO

I know! I have like no pics that show the pumpkin. Maybe my sister does?

Married for Keeps

pumpkin! pumpkin! pumpkin! can you hear the chant? we gotta see the winner!

The Mrs.

I swear that costume is adorable!!!!!!!!!!

Toni

He is the cutest giraffe ever!

Jennee

VERY cute . . . but where is a pic of the winning pumpkin!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP