Beach Camping!
Success! Beach camping was a blast! Ethan was awesome. Seriously, such a good boy. This was his first time that he was really into the beach. He was stomping in the water, digging in the sand, throwing rocks...everything a little boy should be doing. He loved it. The weather was perfect. Not to hot, not to cold. It didn't start raining until we were packing up. Lots of beach combing, Joel got some surfing in, beers, good food, bonfires, and some of our most favorite people in the world...priceless! Can't wait to do it again. We all had so much fun. There are so many great pictures to share it was hard to narrow it down.
I'm lucky.
Walking with "mammy"








7 comments:
My favorite is Ethan watching his feet as he walks away on the wet sand. Good shot Momo!
i love these pictures. looks like so much fun. i wish it was warm enough still for us to do something like this.
Oh looks like you guys had alot of fn
Hi! I just had to tell you that picture in your header is too adorable!! I'm jealous of your beach trip - it's been cold here in NC. :) My little man learned to boogie board this summer - I can't wait until next year!!
Looks like a blast and great pictures too!! I agree, fat baby feet are the best!! :)
What a sweetie! Love that you have a little guy too. I will be back for updates!
Wow, I am not much of a camper but that looks like a blast. Ethan is such a doll!!! Loved all the pics!
I have an award. No pressure to post, just wanted you to know I enjoy your blog!
Toni
Post a Comment