Fun Saturday!
We got woken up early Saturday morning by a marching band outside our window! It was so fun. We knew the Christmas parade was today and we were taking "Easy" to it, but didn't know they would be rehearsing outside our house. It was really neat. We had our own "Jingle Bells" and other classic Christmas music that morning as we were getting ready. It was a trip! We then loaded up the boy and walked to the parade. He was amazed and so into it. At such a young age (18 months) he knew what to do. He knew to sit on the curb and watch the parade go by. He waved his flag and said "Hello" to everyone. Ugh...I really wish I could rid of that dang binky though...








7 comments:
What I did when my first daughter was still a todler was send her to my sister's house for the whole day and nite (one Saturday of every month). My husband and me had the whole day and nite to ourselves - no visitors, no calls ... We returned the favor - we did the same for my sister.
thats a nice picture of you and joel, auntie
What a fun day!! I think the picture of EC watching the parade is my favorite too.
oh great pictures!
That WAS lots of fun, and I agree, a really good day overall!
3 1/2 hours!?!? Dude, am totally going to find a parade to go to...like tomorrow...
lol, what is up with his sweather, ha!!! THat was really outside your window--how awesome!
Post a Comment