Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Totally Talented Tuesday #2

"Easy's" talent for this week is shoving everything into his ear! Ya. Great talent. Gosh, this kid! I see emergency room visit in the future? 

He's also a pretty good at coloring. Even though he gets no more crayons unsupervised. Yep...leave it to "easy" he colored a door. I've had a heck of a week with him. Meeting my Mom at Disneyland today to hopefully get some energy out of him!?!
For more Totally Talented Tuesday check out Two of a Kind, working on a full house's  blog!

11 comments:

Liz {Learning To Juggle}

He's a cutie!! Isn't the boundless energy of our pint size boys simply wonderful (and exhausting)!! I hope he burns some of it off today.

Dee

LOL!!! That is TOO funny!!! And he IS really good at coloring! I bought CRAYONS finally instead of those markers so Evan can have at it and not make a work of art out of himself! :)

Jennifer

He is adorable! I miss mine being that age.

Married for Keeps

Oh my GOSH! What goes through the mind of a toddler?

April

Ohhhh...I can see it coming....trips to the hospital...my last trip was to remove popcorn kernels from cute little ears....UGH! Thanks for sharing.

Evolving Mommy Catherine

I was going to say that I am glad I have a girl but stuffing something into an ear sounds like something Monkey would do. although she colored on a wall her worst crayon offense so far is eating them. Kids!

Abby

He is so cute! I'm so glad the G-man hasn't learned to shove things in his ears yet! And nice coloring too!

everyday mom of one

OMG all that stuff in his ear. Wow he colors great, Jack still eats the crayons.

TIME OUT UPDATE: We started last week I put Jack in his room with the baby gate up and set the microwave timer for 2 minutes, he hates it. But he is doing the things he gets in trouble for less and less.

Toni

Haaa haa! We have not hit this stage and I think Hunter is a little older than "Easy" so maybe we have missed the stuff in the ear phase.

As always - such a cutie!

Mel Fraase

Yikes! The coloring looks awesome, but the ear...! I don't know how after 4 kids I lucked out on the shove-things-in-your-ear/nose phase. Let's hope there are NOT any ER visits in your future...and if there are may the waiting room be empty!!!

Mamatoosi

Now I totally get the comment you made today about the gum in the ear... sounds familiar though... is your Windex locked away? *laugh* Daddy's boy all the way.

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP