Totally Talented Tuesday...Sugar Cookies!
"Easy" had a friend over yesterday and we decided to tackle trying to decorate sugar cookies with toddlers! HA. I imagined a HUGE mess! It wasn't that bad. It was a lot of work for me. Baking, entertaining, and cleaning...sheesh. But they did great! I was pleasantly surprised. "Easy" got the hang of it. I told him to color the cookie and he did. He was very excited and kept yelling at the cookies! He's been doing this lately (crazy kid). When they discovered that they were edible and yummy, it quickly went from coloring to eating. We knew that would happen. That's the best part. Licking all the frosting! I love this age!
A fellow mommy blogger at Two of a kind, started this Totally Talented Tuesday. Its so much fun! Check out her site to join in or see more!









12 comments:
What a great Christmas memory for Easy! Thanks for sharing.
(I wish I had some of that yummy icing for breakfast!)
Oh wow! He did a great job!!! What kind of icing did you use?
I can't believe he stayed that clean! I would have had icing on my ceiling if my little one had decorated cookies!
I used the whipped cream cheese frosting with food lots of food coloring. yummy.
What a cutie! He did a great job!!
It looks like he did a good job! We had so much fun making cookies the other day too. It was messy, but worthy it!
We just did sugar cookies yesterday...your a brave woman to do it with two toddlers!
He did a great job! I love this age too...my daughter will be 2 in March and she and I are having so much fun!
How fun. You're brave. I agree sugar cookies are always a lot of work for the baker.
He is carrying on the family tradition.
He did a great job! I love how the gingerbreadman is missing a little head and a little foot, lol.
I love the pics!!! I am going to try and little my little man decorate some this season as well! I will have to remember the shirt off trick!
Post a Comment