Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wordless Wednesday.

Our Christmas Tree! Oh my gosh...I can't even believe there is only 8 days left until Christmas!?! Its flying by way too fast.

*UPDATE*
Haha! Okay...a update is in order. He actually leaves the presents alone? SHOCKING! For some reason doesnt touch them? But the tree ornaments on the other hand is another story. This picture is deceiving. Its an ongoing battle. Time-outs actually started because of this. This picture was taken pretty early on. Now there is pretty much no ornaments on the bottom of the tree.

15 comments:

Dee

I KNOW! It really feels like christmas was JUST here last year..where does the time go?

Married for Keeps

So has little man busted open any of the presents yet?

Abby

So, are you really able to keep all those presents under the tree without your little guy ripping into them? Andy put some under our tree last week. G-man brought one over to me and said "help, help" and when I wouldn't help him open it he ripped into it himself! So there are now no presents under the tree!

everyday mom of one

I have the coffee table blocking our tree and the presents are way back in the corner. I couldn't deal with saying "NO" all day!!

Anonymous

nice tree, how are you keeping ethan away from the presents???,auntie

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama

Is he leaving the presents alone? That would be something to brag about!

michelle

That is amazing that your little guys is leaving that tree alone! You should see ours. Everything is way up high with two of them. It's pitiful :)

Secret Mom Thoughts

My tree has no ornaments on the bottom either.

Kim @ What's That Smell

Pretty tree!

only 8 days? Oh boy, I gotta get wrapping!

Momstart

Oh Christmas tree oh Christmas tree

Mrs. L

Sounds so much like what is happening to my poor tree.

Elle Bee

We gave our daughter her own tree. She's allowed to take the 'safe' ornaments on and off. This has helped keep her away from other decor.

Also... starting late November, I am nothing but psyched for Christmas. Then, the closer it gets, the sadder I get that it's almost over. Isn't that lame?

Staci A

Your tree is beautiful! The decorations always seem to be a little too tempting for little ones.

Toni

Great looking tree! Hunter just messes with one package.

Anonymous

I am so tired of saying "Do not touch"! ha.

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP