Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thousand Words Thursday.

We've been at my Mom's the last couple of days. I was feeling worn out and starting to get sick. So my very gracious and loving husband said lets stay the night so you can get rest and help. I feel much better! I GOT TO SLEEP IN! Wow. That seems like its been ages since I've been able to do that.  So today we're staying home all day, being cozy, and cleaning.  I love these kind of days. It feels so Christmas-y! 


For more Thousand Words Thursday go to Cheaper Than Therapy. So fun!

10 comments:

Dee

oh sleep is FUN! I love that shirt! We're having a lazy day too! :)

Brooks

love lazy p-j days!

Abby

Sleeping in? What's that? I haven't done that in a LONG time! Cute pictures!

Mamatoosi

So sorry to hear about you not feeling well! :( This week has definitely been a "lazy" week for us as well. Feel better soon!

The Mom Jen

Great shirt, and what a cutie, thanks for joining in!

Evolving Mommy Catherine

I miss getting to sleep in. Hope your feeling better!

Anonymous

I can't find a Christmas tee for my son, tons for girls, but none for boys! And then I realized it was PJs!!

Amy Clary

I love his festive little shirt! That's adorable. :)
Happy ATWT! Here's to sleeping in. :) Days like that are marvelous, huh?

April

OOOOOH...I love days like that! Thanks for sharing.

A Family Completed...

Yay for sleeping in "Easy" looks adorable

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP