W/W The Movies
We spent a few days at my Mom's a couple of weekends ago. One evening the whole family took EC to see the new Disney Oceans movie. I thought it was AMAZING! He got a little scared during a fight scene where one fish ate another... oops. But other than that he was a champ. This was not his first movie theater experience. He has been to a few... here and here! He does so good. Such a fun thing to do with him.
My handsome boy.
So animated!
Even his Aunt Kiki surprised him and showed up!
*For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And for Wordful Wednesdays visit Seven Clown Circus*









10 comments:
Love his reaction! I have yet to take my boys to the movies--hope they enjoy it as much as he did!
How fun!!
How cute! Looks like he had fun!
He is soo animated. His reactions are so expressive
So fun! We still haven't taken our kiddos to the movies (age 3 & 2). I was thinking we would do Toy Story 3. Looks upbeat and positive :)
He looks like he loved it. What great pictures, I love his look of awe!
I think I'd be a little scared at a fish eating a fish scene. Wildlife movies are beautiful but always put me on edge.
I love his expressions!! I am dying to get Tommy to the movies still!!
He is so cute! It looks like he had a good time!
Haha, I love that second one! Nice shot! I didn't see that one on FB.
Post a Comment