Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Preggie Pops and Preggie Drops Review & Giveaway! (3 winners)

This pregnancy makes me nervous. I kind of knew something was up before I even took a test because I felt nauseous a couple days BEFORE I missed my period. For me, that's not normal so I started to get a hunch. The queasiness is slowly getting worst and I'm still pretty early. With having a toddler this time around, I cant sit on the couch and mope. I have to suck it up and do what ever I need to do to still give my little guy the most of me as possible. So I will try about anything that will help, and popping in a Preggie Pop or Preggie drop seems to help!!


The people at threelollies.com sent me a box of their preggie pops and a container of their preggie drops to try and I so love them!




What are Preggie Pops?
"Preggie Pops are naturally flavored and specially formulated lollipops made for pregnant women. For generations, women have sought out certain natural therapies to ease morning sickness. As healthcare professionals, we have developed a solution: convenient, delicious, high quality and all natural lollipops. Preggie Pops offer relief via a combination of essential oils, aromatherapy and our unique delivery system. In addition, our Preggie Pops alleviate dry mouth, provide quick calories and energy during labor, and are an overall soothing and comforting way to address the needs of pregnant women. Preggie Pops are also drug free and healthcare provider recommended."

I keep a stash at my house, in my car, and in my diaper bag. I especially love the drops when around my toddler so he doesn't beg me for a sucker. I can hide them... hehe. They taste yummy. Just as good as any other candy and they totally work. I will take any relief at this point. I would definitely consider Preggie Pops a Mommy-Momo Maternity Must Have!!

THE GIVEAWAY!!

The people at Three Lollies is giving away a package of Preggie Pops and Preggie drops to THREE people!! All you have to do is tell me who these pops/drops will be for? Are you preggo or will you be giving them away as a gift? With your first comment make sure to leave your email address to contact to winner.

For additional entries:
  • Follow my blog.
  • Follow me (@mommymomo) on twitter.
  • Tweet about this giveaway. Can do this once a day.
  • Subscribe to my blog via email.
  • Post my button on your blog.
  • (2) extra entries for blogging about this giveaway. Make sure to leave the link.
  • Post my Mommy-Momo's Maternity Must Have button on your blog.



  • And you get an extra entry if you commented on my BIG NEWS post!
Make sure you leave separate comments for each telling me you did so. The contest ends Tuesday, May 25Th. The winner will be chosen randomly. Good luck!


post signature

17 comments:

Liz {Learning To Juggle}

Oh lordy how I need these!!! (so I haven't actually announced it :) but if someone sees it here I'm ok with that....I NEED these :)

Liz {Learning To Juggle}

I follow your blog

Liz {Learning To Juggle}

I follow you on twitter

Kim

I'd need these!!

Kim

subscriber

Kim

twitter follower- kgail11

Mamatoosi

I'm glad these help you (I tried them when I was pregnant with Parker and they did NOTHING for me)!

TheAtticGirl

These would be for me (I haven't officially announced it either); I'm sick all day long and desperate for something to help.

donnyandshelly at yahoo dot com

TheAtticGirl

I follow your blog.

TheAtticGirl

I follow you on twitter (atticgirl76)

TheAtticGirl

Tweet: http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/14302817869

TheAtticGirl

Commented on your big news post.

MommaD

I would give them to a very close friend who is in her first trimester and feeling rugged!

Momma Told Me

My hubby and I recently started TTC, so hopefully these'll be for me in a few months, otherwise I have two close friends currently expecting!
six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Momma Told Me

I follow!
six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Momma Told Me

I follow mommymomo on Twitter-pyrodamsel
six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Momma Told Me

I subscribe via email!
six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP