Wednesday, May 26, 2010

W/W Beach Bonfire!

Watching the hubs get in an evening surf session, bonfire at the beach, S'mores, and good friends... ahhhh that's what summer is all about!


US.
Daddy's helping the boys roast marsh mellows
Yum... S'mores!
*For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And for Wordful Wednesdays visit Seven Clown Circus*

post signature

8 comments:

Abby

That looks like a lot of fun! Cute pics!

Marilyn (A Lot of Loves)

I've never had a beach bonfire. It looks like a lot of fun.

Cascia Talbert

That does look like a lot of fun. It's been a while since I've had a bonfire. Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Unknown

That sounds heavenly! You are one lucky gal!

Jenna

wow that looks like so much fun! I would love to live near the beach, it seems like it would be so fun!

Eli's Lids

We'll be doing that soon. I can't wait for the Summer beach trips... even if I will have a newborn! (baby #3 due in 5 weeks!)

Michelle @Flying Giggles

That looks like so much fun! I cannot wait to have a beach bonfire. My daughter loves roasting marshmallows when we go camping.

Anonymous

We had smores this past weekend...the first time for my kiddos!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP