Tuesday, June 1, 2010

W/W New swing set!

EC swinging on his new swing set!
*For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And for Wordful Wednesdays visit Seven Clown Circus*

post signature

14 comments:

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

It's HUGE! Oh what a fun summer he'll have :)

Paige

Love your swing set! I've got swing envy...

Michelle @Flying Giggles

Someone is going to be having himself a whole lot of fun. We are thinking about buying a similar set. We figured it will get many years of use out of it.

Sarah, The Ohana Mama

awesome! I so want one for our backyard!! have fun!!

Anonymous

Love it. We so need to get one for the kids.

Momma@Live. Laugh. Pull your hair out

Wonderful! Ours has been used so much...well worth the money thats for sure!

Unknown

Years of fun await him! How exciting!

Felicia

Such an awesome swing!!

Lindsey

I want one too! Or maybe we can just come over to play with you guys :)

Brimful Curiosities

We love ours, too. Definitely worth the money.

Abby

Fun! I bet he loves it!

Evolving Mommy Catherine

I'm with Paige, I have swing set envy too.

Dee

oh very nice! I refuse to get a new big one until we move.

The Mrs.

We so need this!!!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP