Wednesday, June 23, 2010

W/W Palm Springs Getaway!

This last weekend we went back to Palm Springs again. This time we tried somewhere different, and we're SOOO in love!!! This resort consisted of 6 different pools: a water slide pool, a salt water beach pool, relaxation pool, etc. The two room suite we got was gorgeous, and this place is very family friendly with a ton of activities to do! Our trip was much to short, so we came back and immediately booked a much longer 3 day weekend in October. Cant wait! Here are just a few of my favorite pictures.

Hubs and I
EC going down the water slide all by himself.
The gang. Minus me.
Us again.
Brother in law & sissy.
Someone loved our bed! Super cozy.
He swam all day. The 1st day he fell asleep at 630 pm for the night! The next day he passed out on the lawn chair and took a 2 hour nap!
My Mom made us this awesome steak & lobster dinner. YUM!
Checking out our 2 room suite.
*For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And for Wordful Wednesdays visit Seven Clown Circus*


post signature

3 comments:

The Mrs.

I think I've been there! Where were u?

Marilyn (A Lot of Loves)

That resort looks beautiful! I was thinking of booking a resort in Palm Springs for this coming winter. Where did you stay?

stash mama

BEAUTIFUL fam! Whoo hoo I am following you now! Cute blog! I would loove a follow back ;) Check me out here!
Stash Mama

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP