Tuesday, May 4, 2010

W/W Belly shot-7 weeks

I'm now 7 weeks and a couple days preggo and I'm already starting to show!!! I know they say you show sooner with your second, but still... I'm kinda scared...hehe

*For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And for Wordful Wednesdays visit Seven Clown Circus*


post signature

21 comments:

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

You look fantastic!

jamaise

Looks so tiny compared to my 27 week belly! I feel like I'm going to burst!
Congrats to you :)

Michelle @Flying Giggles

Congratulations! You look great! I also showed sooner with my second, but did not gain as much weight as I did with my first.

You will be fine!

Marilyn (A Lot of Loves)

You look great! And I love your hair.

Run DMT

YAY! Congratulations! You look WONDERFUL!

I showed sooner with my second and later with my third. I also gained less weight each time. How crazy is that?!

Wishing you a safe and healthy pregnancy! :-)

Geezees Custom Canvas Art

You look beautiful!

Anonymous

Two of my friends are pregnant with the 2nd and they are huge already at like 15 weeks!

*Lissa*

Very cute! Congrats!

Felicia

The good news is that it will even out soon!

I am Harriet

Yeah! Congrats!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/05/whats-cuter-than-a-baby-panda/

Abby

You look cute! I am excited for you!

McMommy

YOU LOOK SO GREAT!!!!

Jessica @ Piece Of Me

Aww! You look so cute!

Dee

WOO HOO! You look great! I started to show super fast with Isabella!

Marice

wow congratulations! you look lovely and blooming!

u may view mine here

Daenel T.

Congrats! Take care of yourself. And enjoy your pregnancy.

Anonymous

I was bigger with my first...you look great! Happy MOther's Day:)

Evolving Mommy Catherine

You're tiny!

The Mrs.

YOu are too cute!!!

Anonymous

Awww - your belly looks adorable!

Dee

Having just had our 4th 4 months ago, you look FANTASTIC! Enjoy all the pregnancy moments this time around too. Each one is different. You'll be a great momma to TWO! :)

Take care!
Dee

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP