Tuesday, May 18, 2010

W/W Playing in the waves.

EC is getting more comfortable playing in the waves with daddy's help. Both of them are convinced he will be riding small waves in on his belly by the end of the summer. We will see about that?

Enjoy the video. I almost lost the camera... oops.


*For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And for Wordful Wednesdays visit Seven Clown Circus*

post signature

23 comments:

More Than Words

That is adorable!! He is a water baby for sure!

Andrea Kruse

How fun! We just love the water, too. Thanks for sharing.

Buckeroomama

It's great that your baby loves the water. :)

Marilyn (A Lot of Loves)

That last wave was a big one. Glad you held on to the camera!

Stefany

hehe! That was scary at the end. :)

He is adorable!

In The Kitchen With AUdrey

Ahh, makes me miss California. The ocean is one of the few things I really liked about living there. Guess I am truly a Midwestern girl. Glad he is enjoying it!

Unknown

That beach looks familiar...hmmm....
The best part? The little feet stomping quickly in anticipation. SO ADORABLE!

kailani

Looks like a great day to be outdoors!

Anonymous

How cute. So much fun.

Jen ~ Mom of 2

Looks like fun! I can't wait for it to get that warm here (Michigan) so we can go play in the water at the beach.

Dee

TOO cute! Evan is fearless with the waves and it gives my mom a heart attack! :)

Felicia

So sweet! I need to be near the ocean right now.. that would be nice!

Lisa

What a great picture! I loved listening to the screams of joy from your son and the sound of the ocean. Such beautiful sounds!

Run DMT

How cute! Yep, looks like you've got a boogie board boy there in your future! :-)

Unknown

I'm so jealous you live so close to the ocean. We are going in a few weeks and I can't wait. I just love the water.

Thanks for sharing the video!

Sarah, The Ohana Mama

Great pic! Looks like the cliffs of Encinitas in the background.

Tina

Oh thank you for bringing the sound of the ocean into my day today.

Stopping by on the Wordless Wednesday blog hop. Nice to meet you....I'm heading to the beach now. hehe

Melinda

OMG cameras and water sure don't mix. I love beach and pool pics but I always stress LOL
thats a great video!

Staci A

How fun! Looks like he'll be a natural in the water!

Genny

How cute! What a darling blog you have here.

Marice

awwww looks like they were having so much fun! :)

u may view mine here

Pamela M. Kramer - A Renaissance Woman

Oh that looks like fun! To be a kid again...

The Mrs.

Precious! I love beach days. Thank you for your sweet comment! xoxo

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP