W/W Easy's 1st Movie Theater Experience!
So a couple of weekends ago we took Easy to the movie theater for his first time! We took him to see "Up." Very cute movie by the way! I was a bit nervous, but he did great! We came loaded with popcorn and snacks and I knew that if we took him close to his bedtime he'd be calm and snugly. He lasted until about the last 10 minutes and then we just distracted him. So yay! He made it through a movie! This is fun.
Got his popcorn!
He was so excited and I don't think he knew why?
Easy and Daddy
For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And visit Seven Clown Circus for Wordful Wednesdays.
Check out my giveaways Wateroos Drink Kit & Snikiddy assortment of snacks! Both healthy and toddler friendly!









28 comments:
What a fun time for sure.
I am having a Round Robin on Friday if you want to stop by and share you giveaways.
Aww...how fun!! He looks so cute sitting in that big chair.
That's great!! CUTE pictures. We took Evan when he was a lot smaller...and Hubby was wanting to take him just to the dollar theater last week to see how he would do-but I was too chicken! Maybe I'll try soon.
Movie popcorn is the best!!! I see he has plenty to get through the movie!!!! :o)
What a special day out with mom and dad. Our first movie experience with lil' D was to see the Chipmunk's movie. That was the last time we have been to the theatre. Lil' D kept the audience entertained as much as the movie did. He danced and sang along aloud. He even had the loud gasps and comments during the silent moments in the theatre, and had everyone laughing. We are thinking about taking him to see Ice Age 3. Happy WW! Have a wonderful day and take care.
-Kiki
How cute! I love that you brought your camera to the movie theatre! We went to a movie a couple of weeks ago too. They do movies for kids in the summer at our movie theatre and they are cheaper and in the morning. G-man did pretty well.
Great pictures :) Looks like he had a blast! I love how excited he looks -- so cute!
Good choice for a first movie! And popcorn, too!
Awwww. That is so cute! Glad to hear he did good. I'm too afraid to bring my little firecracker to the movies. I am just sure he will have me running up and down the aisles. We'll give it a try when he turns 3.
How exciting! I love the pics by the way :) Happy WW!
Cute pictures! Looks like he had a great time! That popcorn bag is almost as big as him!!
That was Rose's first movie too!!
That's adorable that you captured this milestone and he even sat through the WHOLE THING! That's awesome!
what a happy little guy!!!
That is so cute! He looks like he was all ready to go with that HUGE bag of popcorn. :) You did the first movie the right way. We have yet to take Alex to the theatre for a movie...maybe we'll take him to see "Up".
How fun! Did he make it through the whole movie?
Can you believe my preschooler hasn't been to a movie yet. She says that she doesn't want to go...too loud.
Blog is looking great!! I can't believe he sat through a movie!
woo who that is great he looks so happy wit that popcorn
How cute is that! I'm craving some yummy theater popcorn now!
You are a brave mommy! I am too chicken to try it. Maybe in 10 years? LOL
You are a brave woman. I think Monkey would do okay for a bit but I don't know if she could make it the whole way through like Easy.
That is absolutely adorable! My favorite is the one with the popcorn!
Wow, I can't believe he did so good! Fun times!
I can't wait for Landon's first movie! I still remember Destaney's first movie experience. What a fun time!
Christina
So cute! We haven't tried the movies yet. So, he really did okay with the volume and staying in the seat and all that?? ...maybe we'll give it a shot sometime this summer.
I am sure he had a blast! That is too cute!
fun!
by the way, how do you get all these giveaways? :) my blogsary is coming up and i need some sponsors :D
Post a Comment