Friday, July 24, 2009

Haute Lunch Chic Cooler Review & Giveaway!!!

We're super busy around here! Especially during the summer. I'm noticing the older Easy gets the more outings we have planned. Everyday we have something. And as many Mom's know... outings with a toddler means a lot of preparation and snacks! 


So when I came across the company Haute Lunch I was excited! They make coolers that look like purses! Not the basic, boring, and ugly cooler. Haute Lunch totes are so girly and they have many designs to choose from. These coolers are super cute and chic! "Haute Lunch is delightfully fashionable and functional for keeping healthy meals, snacks, and drinks with you anytime, anywhere. Designed in the U.S.A., Haute Lunch is the bag you'll always have on hand."

Haute Lunch sent me this Modern Zebra Red Tote.

I've used my Haute Lunch in many situations. I'm always packing lunches to go, drinks for the park, picnics on the beach...even loading the boy in the jogger and going for a run warrants throwing food in a bag. I love this cooler! The quality is amazing.


Just a few features that I love:

  • The outside is plastic and easy to clean! When I took it to the beach I seriously just wiped down the outside with a baby wipe and it was good as new.
  • Its a good size bag and still fits in my strollers perfectly.
  • It stays cold for a LONG time! I took this cooler to Sea World yesterday and was amazed! I packed our lunch for the day in the morning and added a bag of ice to keep the perishables good. It was a very hot and long day. At night, when I was cleaning out the bag it was still cold and NO KIDDING there was still ice! 
  • It has inner pockets for organization.


The Haute Lunch is a great tote in a variety of situations- especially for moms on the go, who are striving to be fit and eat right... and set a healthy example for their kids! So I'm excited that Haute Lunch is also GIVING ONE AWAY!!!

The winner will get to choose any color of the zebra totes (red, aqua, green, or fuscia).  All you have to do is visit the Haute Lunch website and tell me which other tote you like from their collection. And then leave a comment on this post telling me you did so. This is a must to be eligible for the contest. 

For additional entries:
  • Follow my blog.
  • Follow me on twitter.
  • Follow Haute Lunch on twitter
  • Become a fan of Haute lunch on facebook
  • Subscribe to my blog via email.
  • Post my button on your blog.
  • (2) extra entries for blogging about this giveaway. Make sure to leave the link.
Make sure you leave separate comments for each telling me you did so. The contest ends Friday August, 7th. The winner will be chosen randomly. Good luck!

post signature

124 comments:

julie

I love these! My fav is the Callista tote. The greens and the pattern is very fun. My kids are a bit older, but we travel around quite a bit to stay with relatives. A great fun cooler is perfect for bringing water bottles and better drinks. I can't stand pumping them up with pop on a trip. Great find!

Unknown

I also like the paris pink tote. they are all so cute. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown

follow u on twitter. 1amypugmire. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown

follow haute lunch on twitter. 1amypugmire. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown

facebook fan of haute lunch. amy bolda pugmire. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown

subscribe to u. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Madonna

I personally like the Black Swirl Tote the best.

Heather Jirka

My favorite is the Callista Tote. Love the colors! My last baby starts Kindergarten this fall...I think she would love having a Haute Lunch!

Anonymous

I love the Zebra totes! The Black Cubes tote is also very cute.

Anonymous

I follow your blog.

Anonymous

I follow you on Twitter (iloveagiveaway)

Anonymous

I follow Haute Lunch on Twitter.

Anonymous

I subscribe via e-mail.

Anonymous

I have your button on my sidebar.

Anonymous

I blogged about the giveaway here: http://mommy-momo.blogspot.com/2009/07/haute-lunch-chic-cooler-review-giveaway.html

Entry #1

Anonymous

I blogged about the giveaway here: http://mommy-momo.blogspot.com/2009/07/haute-lunch-chic-cooler-review-giveaway.html

Entry #2

Monica

They're all cute but I think I like the Black swirl tote the most.

detroit.mommy (at) gmail (dot) com

Monica

I'm following you on twitter @detroitmommy

detroit.mommy (at) gmail (dot) com

Monica

I'm following Haute Lunch on twitter @detroitmommy

detroit.mommy (at) gmail (dot) com

Monica

I'm a fan of Haute Lunch on facebook - Monica O.

detroit.mommy (at) gmail (dot) com

Monica

I'm now subscribed by email :)

detroit.mommy (at) gmail (dot) com

Deb

-->Following blog.

www.WebSavyMom.com

Deb

Following on twitter.

www.WebSavyMom.com

Brooks

how cute are those bags?!?! I lvoe the black swirls one!

Lbrooksgriffin@yahoo.com

Brooks

I am a follower of your blog!

Brooks

Sylvia

I like the Modern Zebra Tote Red
sylviawhit@gmail.com

Sylvia

I subscribe
sylviawhit@gmail.com

Nancy

I like the Black paris Tote! So chic!

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Nancy

I am an e-mail subscriber.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Lisa @ Simply Things Family

I like the Pink Garden Round.

Lisa @ Simply Things Family

I follow you!

Lisa @ Simply Things Family

I blogged about the giveaway:

http://simplythingsfamily.blogspot.com/2009/07/mommy-momo-giveaway.html

Lisa @ Simply Things Family

2nd comment for blogging about the giveaway:

http://simplythingsfamily.blogspot.com/2009/07/mommy-momo-giveaway.html

Sharlene

I love the pink and zebra cooler. And I follow your blog!

Kiki

What a neat concept. This will be my first time participating in a giveaway. Fingers crossed. I would like the Modern Zebra Tote in Fuschia. Thanks for sharing such a great product and have a wonderful weekend.
-Kiki

EricaH

i really like the Black Cubes Tote

erica_haggins@hotmail.com

EricaH

i am a follower of your mommy momo on my But Mommy... blog and your momo-runner on my I Run because I Can.. blog

erica_haggins@hotmail.com

EricaH

I follow on twitter.

@erica_h

erica_haggins@hotmail.com

also i my Mix1 giveaway is ending tonight and tommorrow i be posting a Fuel Belt giveaway if your interested.

http://ericarunning.blogspot.com

Anonymous

I like the Pink Garden Round tote as well.

zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

follower

zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

follow on twitter
zebastyandylan


zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

Follow Haute Lunch on twitter
zebastyandylan


zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

subscribe via email

zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

I have your button

zippieee@msn.com

Melly

The Pink Parris Tote is too cute.
mellisa.willis@sbcglobal.net

Melly

I subscribe.
mellisa.willis@sbcglobal.net

Eco-Friendly Mommy

Very cute! I really like the pink zebra tote

Eco-Friendly Mommy

Follow your blog

Eco-Friendly Mommy

Follow you on twitter

Eco-Friendly Mommy

Following Haute Lunch on twitter.

Eco-Friendly Mommy

Became a fan of Haute Lunch on facebook.

Eco-Friendly Mommy

Subscriber to your blog.

Eco-Friendly Mommy

Have your button on my blog.

Twincere

I think all of Haute Lunch bags are HOT! I really live the Black swirl tote, set to debut Summer09!
Twincere(at)gmail(dot)com

Twincere

I follow your blog
Twincere(at)gmail(dot)com

Twincere

I am following you on twitter, user name @Twincere and

Twincere(at)gmail(dot)com

Twincere

I am following @HauteLunch on twitter, user name @Twincere and

Twincere(at)gmail(dot)com

justicecw

I love the retro floral tote! thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com

justicecw

I am a follower
justicecw@hotmail.com

justicecw

Following you on twitter - username is justicecw
justicecw@hotmail.com

justicecw

Following Haute Lunch on twitter - username is justicecw
justicecw@hotmail.com

justicecw

I just became an email subscriber. thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com

CMC

LOVE the Retro Floral Tote!

spitfyr323 at hotmail dot com

Mamatoosi

I really like both the Calista and Retro Floral ones.

Mamatoosi

I follow your blog

Mamatoosi

I follow you on Twitter

wrk2liv@gmail.com

I like the aqua zebra tote and the black cubes tote. Thanks!

Anonymous

love the black swirl tote!

Anonymous

follow blog

Anonymous

follow twitter

Anonymous

subscribe via email

mamasnider

So hard to decide...I think I like the black swirl tote the best.

Unknown

I also like the chocolate garden round tote and the Callista tote. Such great paterns!

Unknown

I follow your blog...

Unknown

I also follow you on twitter! : )

Kristy

I like the pink garden round tote.

Kristy

Follower!

Kristy

Subscriber!

Runningbetty

I like the Pink Garden Round, but yours has the long handle, which is better.

RunningBetty

I'm a twitter follower

Anonymous

blogged about it - entry 1
http://savingsonaisle9.blogspot.com/2009/07/give-it-away-thursday_30.html

Anonymous

blogged about it - entry 2
http://savingsonaisle9.blogspot.com/2009/07/give-it-away-thursday_30.html

Bitsy

I love the Black Swirl tote!

Bitsy

I follow you on Twitter

Bitsy

I follow your blog

Belinda M

I would pick the Modern Zebra Tote Fuscia


Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

Belinda M

I follow your blog


Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

Belinda M

I follow on twitter as Prairiebelle


Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

Belinda M

I follow Haute Lunch on twitter as Prairiebelle


Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

Belinda M

I am an email subscriber


Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

Suzi

Yay! Love this! My favorite is the Callista Tote.

So,
-I follow you on Twitter
-I follow Haute totes on twitter
-I follow Haute totes on Facebook
-I follow your blog via email
suzimagill@gmail.com

Woohoo!

Anonymous

I love the pink zebra & Black Cubes Tote

Anonymous

I follow you on twitter @m0mmy

Anonymous

I follow hautelunch @m0mmy

Priscilla C.

I just love the rounds - especially the Go Girl! How great! However, if I chose a tote, it would choose the black and white swirl. Great link, thanks!

Madonna

I follow you on Twitter.

Lee P

These are really pretty! I love the Black Swirl Tote. Thanks for this giveaway and please count me in.

chinook92(at)gmail(dot)com

Lee P

I follow your blog.

chinook92(at)gmail(dot)com

Lee P

I subscribe via email.

chinook92(at)gmail(dot)com

MarciaG

The black and white tote is very nice!

teri

Great find! I love the Black Swirl tote.

teri

I follow Haute Lunch on twitter.

teri

I follow Mommy-Momo on twitter too...of course! :)

Fokxxy

The other tote I like at the site is Chocolate Garden Round tote! I love this one. Thank you.

ssummmer(at)gmail(dot)com

Fokxxy

I follow your blog.

ssummmer(at)gmail(dot)com

Fokxxy

I follow you on twitter.

twitter name : fokxxy

ssummmer(at)gmail(dot)com

cqueen2

i really really love the Modern Zebra Tote Fuscia :)

wadesherry@hotmail dot com

flowerchild

i really liked the black cube tote..thanks


flower_child_23(at)hotmail(dot)com

Tami

This is very cool!! My favorite one is The Black Swirl Tote. This would come in very handy, as we are ALWAYS on the go, with baseball and football games and Dance as well.

Tami

I am following you on twitter.

Tami

I am following Haute on twitter.

Tami

I have become a fan of Haute!!

Tami

I am already following your blog, and have been!! It is GREAT!!!

Tami

I am also following your blog through email.

Tami

I put your button on my blog!!

Tami

Posted about the giveaway on my blog.

Island Girl

These are so cute and sound like they work awesomely! A day at Sea World and it was still cold...wow! I love the Retro Floral Tote but they are all cute!
mainlandmama at gmail dot com

Island Girl

I follow your blog.

Island Girl

I follow on twitter.

Island Girl

I subscribe.

Anonymous

I love the Retro Floral Round. They are all so cute though!

Anonymous

I blogged you here http://crazyg6.blogspot.com/2009/08/haute-lunch-give-away.html

Janelle

Absolutely Cool Im in AZ a definately need thins I like the Fucia Zebra Tote

CavanaghChronicle@gmail.com

http://cavanagh4.blogspot.com/
come check me out I offer Reviews and Giveaways.

J

Janelle

I subscribed

cavanaghchronicle@gmail.com

http://cavanagh4.blogspot.com/

J

I also liked the Black Paris Round

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP