W/W Sea World!
Last week we went back to Sea World. We spent the day the day there with my friend and Easy's best buddy. The boys had a blast! Cant wait to go next week. Easy has changed so much since taking him on his 2 year birthday and that was only a couple months ago. He's always been very into animals, but this time he was even more amazed! He said his favorite was the whale and polar bear. He also cant stop talking about how Shamu jumps in the water. So much fun!
The boys are ready.
Checking out the Polar Bear
Shamu show
On the Elmo ride
For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And visit Seven Clown Circus for Wordful Wednesdays.









24 comments:
Sea world is great. I love the photos. Happy WW :O)
Looks like an amazing time! What cuties you have!
I hope to take my son there someday too-I'm sure he'd love it!
What an amazing experience for "Easy". Great shots of your special day. Lil' D enjoyed an Orca show last fall. We hope to get him to Sea World someday to see Shamu. Happy WW and take care!
-Kiki
Looks like a great day out!! Wish we were closer to a Sea World!
great photos - looks like a really great day!
Fantastic photos! I have not been to Sea World in decades! Happy WW!
Okay..I'm sure I said this before, but you look more like his big sister than anything!!
The polar bears are my favorite too! I hardly ever get lucky enough to catch them awake though. Wonderful photos.
I can't wait to take my litle ones to Sea World. Looks like fun!
We are taking the kids to Sea World {Florida} next month...can't wait!
Cute pictures :)
GREAT pictures! Love the bear-I remember we used to have one at our zoo...but he's not there anymore!
So cute! The pics and your son. He's so adorable. We were considering using my husbands vacation time in a few months to go to Sea World.. that Elmo ride almost seals the deal. My kid loves Elmo, although what kid doesn't?
I love Sea World!! Wish I lived close enough to go more than once in 20 years!
I love Sea World but we haven't taken the boys to one yet. Maybe before the end of the summer.
Looks like you all had fun. Happy WW! :)
Great fun! Love the photos.
Happy WW!
Oh that is awesome! I love the polar bear shot!
I love Sea World We went in April on our Florida Vacation! Id love to go everyday!
That looks like so much fun!! ♥ Happy WW! ♥
Looks like a great time! I love the polar bear :)
So cute - I love his 'good boy hat' he has on =)
How fun!!
cute pics of you guys!
Great shot of the polar bear! We went to Sea World last month and the boys loved it. So fun!
I just took my daughter to the aquarium last week and she LOVED it! I think Sea World may have to be the next trip. Looks like fun!
Post a Comment