Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Snikiddy Snacks Review and Giveaway!!!

My little guy pretty much lives on snacks these days. I don't like it, but I guess that's the diet of a toddler? So naturally I've been on the look out for at least healthier snacks that he'll eat. I first saw Snikiddy snacks at Babies R Us one time while shopping and I popped open the bag for Easy right there in the store. (I do this often now. hehe) He loved them. So when I had the opportunity to review Snikiddy snacks and realized they had more options to choose from I was excited!

What I like most about Snikiddy is their mission statement: "...passionate about good health and creating delicious, fun foods that are SIMPLE, WHOLESOME and REAL. That's why we founded Snikiddy! At Snikiddy we insist on only THE BEST all natural ingredients. We take pride in knowing that all of our tasty morsels will pass the real test... your family!"

They sent me a box of ALL their different snacks. It was an assortment of their flavors of puffs and cookies! Yum. Easy's favorite flavor so far is the Nacho Puffs.
Some more fun tid-bits about Snikiddy's is that: Rachel Ray featured Snikiddy’s Mac n’ Cheese Puffs as “Snack of the Day." and Snikkiddy was featured on “The View” as Elisabeth Hasselbeck promoted “The G-Free Diet” book.

Want to give these healthy snacks a try? One person will win a box containing:
  • Grilled Cheese Puff Sharing Pack
  • Mac n’ Cheese Puff Sharing Pack
  • Pizza Puff Sharing Pack
  • Nacho Cheese Puff Sharing Pack
All you have to do is complete the Snikiddy CONTACT FORM and then leave a comment on this post telling me you did so. Please leave the link. For doing this you will also get a $1 coupon to purchase Snikiddy snacks at your local store!!!

For additional entries:
  • Follow my blog.
  • Follow me on twitter.
  • Follow Snikiddy on twitter AND tweet about the giveaway.
  • Become a fan of Snikiddy on facebook. 
  • Subscribe to my blog via email.
  • Post my button on your blog.
  • (2) extra entries for blogging about this giveaway. Make sure to leave the link.
Make sure you leave separate comments for each telling me you did so. The contest ends Thursday July, 23rd. The winner will be chosen randomly. Good luck!

post signature

24 comments:

Kristen

I filled out the contact form for Snikiddy! The snacks sound great and I'm definitely going to be on the lookout for some locally. Thanks for the giveaway!

Kristen

I follow you on Twitter @kris10chumley

Kristen

I follow Snikiddy on Twitter and tweeted! http://twitter.com/kris10chumley/status/2521274902

Kristen

I subscribe via email!

Kristen

I'm a fan of Snikiddy on Facebook!

everyday mom of one

I filled out the contact form.

http://snikiddy.com/contact/thankyou/

I really want to try there products

everyday mom of one

I follow your blog

everyday mom of one

I follow you on twitter

Lisa @ Simply Things Family

I filled out the contact form.

Lisa @ Simply Things Family

I blogged about your giveaway.

http://simplythingsfamily.blogspot.com/2009/07/mommy-momo-snikiddy-snacks-giveaway.html

Steph

I filled out the contact form. I've never heard of these before, but I'd love to have my kids try them!

http://snikiddy.com/contact/thankyou/

Steph

Following your blog!

Steph

Also following you on Twitter. (ms0812)

Sylvia

I filled out the contact form for Snikiddy. These sound good
sylviawhit@gmail.com

Nancy

I filled out their contact form.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Nancy

I'm a new e-mail; subscriber of yours.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Madonna Cramer

I filled out the contact for at Snikiddy: http://snikiddy.com/contact/thankyou/

madonnacramer@msn.com

Madonna Cramer

I am following your blog.

madonnacramer@msn.com

Madonna Cramer

I am following you on Twitter I am @madonnacramer

Pam

I filled out the contact form

Pam

I subscribe

THE WHITTINGTONS

I filled out the contact form.

THE WHITTINGTONS

I subscribe!

THE WHITTINGTONS

I follow you on Twitter!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP