W/W My handsome movie date.
We had a rainy day last week with nothing to do, so I decided to take the boy to see "The Princess and the Frog." Just him and I. What a cute movie. His first movie theater experience was only 6 months ago and he's already changed so much. This time he sat through the whole movie with ease. It was stress free and so much fun!
I love our dates. I love this boy. ♥
*For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And for Wordful Wednesdays visit Seven Clown Circus*









22 comments:
Well, are you the lucky one! Hope hubby didn't get jealous!
Your movie date is absolutely adorable!
Cutest Date EVER!! I have yet to take Tommy to the Movies...right now I am just waiting for Toy Story 3 - he already loves Buzz and Woody I just think it would be the perfect start.
Did you like the movie? I've heard its a really good one!!
what a adorable date. I really want to take my princess loving daughter to the movies. She has never been to the movies before so im looking forward to see her reaction!
How fun! I bet he enjoys the going to the movies with you :)
I can't wait until my daughter is old enough to enjoy going to the theater :) Looks like he really had fun!
How cute! Happy WW. :)
It looks like he really enjoyed himself. What a big boy!
My whole family loved The Princess and the Frog. Did he like it?
so much fun!!!
He's a handsome little dude!
Absolutely adorable! Seriously!
I should totally take Alex on a date to the movies. Why haven't I thought of that? lol
How cute! Makes me think that I should take Evan to try!
What a great movie-mate:-)
What a cutie! Sounds like he's the perfect little date already!
How cute! I have been thinking about taking G to that movie but I was kind of worried because he was pretty wiggly the last time we went to a movie. This gives me some hope!
great pictures. he is so adorable. wanted to take lil' D to see that movie, but he told me, "it's fur gurls." we will rent it. he did see the Chipmunks new movie and loved it. happy WW and take care.
Nana and Um pa always beat us to taking Maddy to movies but your date looks like so much fun I think I'm going to try and take her next time.
he is a cutie!!!!! I love your blog! Where are you at? stop by
Love it! The best movie date around.
As for me, my movie date with my then 4-year old was a mess. His first movie. I took him to see Bolt. He whined and whined about wanting to leave, making a big 'ole loud ruckus. So we left 30 minutes into the movie. Rrrr!
A co-worker of mine is taking her daughter to the movies this weekend, and it got me thinking how old a child would have to be to make it through a movie without tantrums? You must have read my mind with this post!!!
~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom
What a cute date you have there! I really want to take my kids to see that too!
How fun! You're date is super cute!
Post a Comment