Wednesday, January 20, 2010

W/W Family Fun at Disney... Again!

One of the many things we love about living in Orange County Cali is being season pass holders to Disneyland! We go all the time. My favorite are the last minute, spur of the moment, not doing anything... lets load up the boy and head over there for a few hours. The best! This is one of those days....
My boys
Bugs Life show. He HATES by the way! Have yet been able to sit through the whole thing. He freaks out. Poor baby :(
Stinker
In line.
Cracking up at Daddy.
Me.
We love him so much!
*For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And for Wordful Wednesdays visit Seven Clown Circus*

post signature

8 comments:

Young And Fabulous

Was this just this weekend? Oh, I so envy you, you guys are lucky to be there. I live here in Chicago and we only have Six Flags which is not open all year long, so it's pretty much crowded everytime we go there. --- @ImaHotMom

Colette S

You had a wonderful time! The photos are so alive!

Auntie E

Very nice. what a wonderful place to live next to. Lots of fun to be had.

Dee

He is so flippin cute! I wish I lived near a disney park!!

Sarah

What fun! I can't believe how grown up he's looking these days compared to when I first started reading your blog! The girls are going to be fighting over him.

erin

LOL! We are the same way, but we do Disney World in FL! My WW was a picture of the boys with the Princesses. LOLOL! Cute pics! You have a season pass, I am guessing, right?

Shari@aPsychMommy

fun! we were thinking about getting season passes after we *hopefully* get a nice tax refund :)

Evolving Mommy Catherine

Awww, he's so cute in his bug glasses.

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP