Steaz Organic Iced Tea Review & Giveaway (And Target Gift Card!)
I'm always on the look out for healthy drinks. I don't even keep soda in the house unless we're having a party of some sort. I totally believe that us Mom's do the grocery shopping so we have the control of what our families eat. If you don't buy the junk, you wont eat it. Don't even keep it in your house. So I love coming across foods and drinks that are healthy AND yummy! Organic... even better! So naturally when I got the opportunity to try STEAZ ORGANIC ICED TEA I was curious and excited!
I was sent a case of their lightly sweetened organic teas -- Green Tea with Peach, White Tea with Lime and Pomegranate, and Green Tea with Blueberry Pomegranate Acai. What cool packaging too!I LOVED them!!!! They're all soooo good! They have a sweet and refreshing flavor to them, but at the same time not super sugary or too sweet. If you're an iced tea fan you will really love these Steaz teas! The flavors do not take over the iced tea flavor. They're all excellent! I'm now on the lookout for their products especially these delicious teas wherever I go. They sent me two of each flavor so the Hubs and I both got to sample them. He would take one to work and I'd keep the other flavor at home. Every day I'd ask him, "how'd you like the .... ?" and he would always respond, "they're sooo good!" Whoa! They got the hubs approval! That's huge! He's kinda a health freak so you know he reads the labels in detail before he would dare drink one! Ha. This is the guy who will not drink any carbonation or eat fast food.
Steaz is an organic fair trade tea company that believes in social responsibility and sustainability. Their iced teas are USDA Certified Organic and Fair Trade Certified, and come in 16 oz. fully recyclable aluminum cans. Also, Steaz Organic Iced Teaz are sweetened with 10g of pure cane sugar and are brewed without preservatives or additives.
These teas can be found at Whole Foods and Target. My most favorite place ever! I spend a lot of time (and money) at Target! So now I always make a point to pick them up when I see them because well...I'm hooked!
The giveaway will be the sampler pack like the one I received AND also a $10 Target gift card!!! This is a neat giveaway!!! Yummy organic iced tea and a gift card to most of us Mom's most visited place... SCORE!! All you have to do is leave a comment on this post telling me what you will spend your Target gift card on. With your first comment also make sure you leave your email address to contact the winner.
For additional entries:
- Follow my blog.
- Follow me on twitter.
- Follow Steaz on twitter.
- Tweet "Win a sample pack of Steaz Iced tea & a $10 gift card to Target over @mommymomo http://urloo.com/Ad6" Leave the link here. You can do this once a day.
- Become a fan of Steaz on facebook.
- Subscribe to my blog via email.
- Post my button on your blog.
- (2) extra entries for blogging about this giveaway. Make sure to leave the link.









202 comments:
Morgan, this is so funny b/c after we had that talk on twitter over the tea I liked, I haven't been able to find the flavor I love, so now I'm looking for a replacement until it I find it again! I'd love to try these!
@LastMinuteMandy
I follow you blog!
And, of course follow you on twitter! ;)
And I re-tweeted Leah's tweet - does that count?
I follow you....
I would love to try these!
Hmm...you know I'd have to spend it on something for me. And not cleaning supplies or anything like that but maybe some killer lip gloss or hand cream!
alaina@dinkerandgiggles.com
I would probably spend it on Pull Ups hahahah Boring!
ya know I follow your blog!
I follow you on twitter
I am following Steaz on twitter
I'd stock up on Steaz with the Target gift card! It is so darn yummy, and all my guests love it too, so I need to keep a lot on hand for visitors lol!
I follow @Steaz on Twitter (pinkblush99)
I'm a fan of Steaz on Facebook!
Following you on Twitter! (pinkblush99)
Following your blog publicly!
Subscribed to your blog via email!
tweeted 1/8
http://twitter.com/pinkblush99/status/7547910530
I would use it towards some beauty supplies from Target!
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com
I subscribe
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com
I follow Steaz on facebook as Dee Gee
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com
I follow steaz on twitter @deegee13
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com
I follow your blog on google connect as DG
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com
http://the-prestigiator.xanga.com/719761608/mommy-momo-giveaway/
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com
blogged 1
http://the-prestigiator.xanga.com/719761608/mommy-momo-giveaway/
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com
blogged 2
http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/7550038838
tweeted!
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com
Ahh, Steaz teas are so good. I just recently tried them at Target!
I agree with you, Target is absolutely wonderful, it has everything! If I were to win, I would use the gift card to buy some green cleaning products. I buy them at Target and am running out.
Fingers crossed on this one!
:)
I follow your blog!
I follow Steaz on Twitter!
I would get my cats treats and a small toy with the Target GC
Thanks
matternu@aol.com
Follow blog
matternu@aol.com
Follow on twitter
velvet1116
matternu@aol.com
tweet
http://twitter.com/velvet1116/status/7559582014
matternu@aol.com
a fan of Steaz on facebook.
Peggy Gorman
matternu@aol.com
Since my stainless water bottle met its untimely demise, I'd use the GC to get a new one.
spitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
Google follower
spitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
Tweeted:
http://twitter.com/spitfyr323/status/7559845549
spitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
I would spend it at the Dollar Spot. I always keep a bunch of fun things handy for visits from my grandkids.
Thanks for the chance to win!
proudyaya04 {at} yahoo {dot} com
Subscribe to my blog via email
matternu@aol.com
Subscribe to my blog via email #2
matternu@aol.com
MAIN ENTRY: I would buy a warm new hoodie for my little grandson to wear for these cold months. thank you
sewitupjulie at gmail dot com
my tweeted link to the giveaway
http://twitter.com/itsallnew2me/status/7563064635
sewitupjulie at gmail dot com
I follow you on twitter as itsallnew2me
sewitupjulie at gmail dot com
I would choose some spa items:) Please enter me:) Thanks!!
esterried[at]yahoo[dot]com
Also a subscriber through email.
esterried[at]yahoo[dot]com
Also a blog follower as Charity.
I am a follower on Twitter as kingsdaughter24
Following Steaz on Twitter also.
I'd probably cruise the housewares and see if there is anything to cheer up the house (ok me) during our long, long, long winter!
pong7@comcast.net
I follow you on twitter as coffeebreakmom.
pong7@comcast.net
I follow Steaz on twitter as coffeebreakmom.
pong7@comcast.net
I tweeted.
http://twitter.com/coffeebreakmom/status/7566133824
pong7@comcast.net
I subscribe via email.
pong7@comcast.net
There is a cute little girls dress that is 9.95 at Target, and I can't bring myself to spend even that as Christmas just happened, & my daughter was spoiled rotten! So, I'd get the dress. :D
kolobstar@gmail.com
I'm a blog follower!
kolobstar@gmail.com
I'm twitter following you!
@Malisce
kolobstar@gmail.com
I'm following Steaz on twitter!
kolobstar@gmail.com
I tweeted!
http://twitter.com/Malisce/status/7567715387
kolobstar@gmail.com
I'm a FB fan of Steaz!
kolobstar@gmail.com
I'm an email subscriber!
kolobstar@gmail.com
My new years resolution is to be more diligent about sending out birthday/anniversary cards. My daughter bought me a starter kit and I would spend my $10 on more cards for my card box.
http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/7570354924
tweeted
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com
I would buy some cosmetics for myself.
I follow you.
I would probably buy wild brd seed as they as eating us out of house and home--winter is hard for the little guys
sylviawhit@gmail.com
I subscribe
sylviawhit@gmail.com
I'd buy some fabric softener or something.
bethanyg153 at gmail dot com
follow you on twitter
(joyfulmclean)
bethanyg153 at gmail dot com
follow steaz on twitter
follow you publicly with google friend connect
bethanyg153 at gmail dot com
follow steaz on facebook
bethany garinger mclean
bethanyg153 at gmail dot com
email subscriber
bethanyg153 at gmail dot com
posted your button
bethanyjmclean.blogspot.com
bethanyg153 at gmail dot com
tweet 1/9
http://twitter.com/pinkblush99/status/7584660978
main entry:I would buy a new warm shirt for my grandson,
campcreeknanny at gmail dot com
Hmmm, I would most likely add that $10 to some $ I've been saving and get kiddo a bedding set that I have my eye on! (I'm really close!)
kimberlywilt at yahoo dot com
i follow you on twitter!
http://twitter.com/kimberlywilt
i follow steaz on twitter!
I'd use the card to get some basic groceries: milk, eggs, and wheat bread :)
mandalarctic@gmail.com
Following you on Twitter (@mandalarctic)
mandalarctic@gmail.com
Following Steaz on Twitter (@mandalarctic)
mandalarctic@gmail.com
They look sooo good. I would use the target gift card to help buy our basics. Our furnace broke last night so any help will be great :)
i follow your blog
i follow you on twitter
I would buy my daughter some pants, she's growing like a cornstalk and Target always has some great deals.
disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com
Follow on twitter
disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com
Follow Steaz on twitter
disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com
Fan of Steaz on facebook
disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com
Subscribe to blog via email
disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com
http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/7600412111
tweeted
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com
I'd buy an outfit for my daughter.
blog follower-vickers
vickers at comcast dot net
following you on twitter-vickers2622
email subscriber
following steaz on twitter-vickers2622
Easy, I'll spend my gift card on diapers! That tea looks fabulous!
I follow~
I'd use a Target card to help out with grocery buying.
rach62803@yahoo.com
tweet 1/10
http://twitter.com/pinkblush99/status/7617288846
daily tweet
http://twitter.com/coffeebreakmom/status/7618974672
pong7@comcast.net
daily tweet
http://twitter.com/coffeebreakmom/status/7654466365
pong7@comcast.net
tweeted
http://twitter.com/itsallnew2me/status/7656230906
sewitupjulie at gmail dot com
Yum, I love Steaz! Have a great day and here is my tweet for 1/12
http://twitter.com/pinkblush99/status/7663868799
http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/7690279446
tweeted!
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com
daily tweet
http://twitter.com/coffeebreakmom/status/7696074710
pong7@comcast.net
http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/7714816071
tweeted
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com
tweet
http://twitter.com/coffeebreakmom/status/7731520078
pong7@comcast.net
http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/7738092949
tweeted
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com
I would spend the $10 Target gift card on diapers, diaper wipes or formula for my 7 month old grand daughter who we are helping to raise and we always buy those things at Target.
shelly
ravish30 at aol dot com
I am following your blog.
shelly
ravish30 at aol dot com
I am following you over on twitter. @Ravish30
shelly
ravish30 at aol dot com
I am following Steaz on twitter @Ravish30
shelly
ravish30 at aol dot com
I fanned the steaz facebook page.
shelly
ravish30 at aol dot com
I follow your blog
I follow u on twitter
tweeted - http://twitter.com/Ravish30/status/7771976996
shelly
ravish30 at aol dot com
I always could use more target
I always could use more target
following steaz!
I would use the gc to buy my little girl shoes!
follower
I follow mommy-momo on twitter
fan of Steaz on FB
following Steaz on twitter
tweeted
http://twitter.com/itsallnew2me/status/7798107427
sewitupjulie at gmail dot com
It is totally no fun but I would spend it on diapers! Man those things are expensive!
over30mommy@gmail.com
daily tweet
http://twitter.com/coffeebreakmom/status/7800644259
pong7@comcast.net
daily tweet - http://twitter.com/Ravish30/status/7805942851
shelly
ravish30 at aol dot com
Tweet 1/15
Have a great weekend!
http://twitter.com/pinkblush99/status/7811404767
http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/7844672733
tweeted
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com
tweet - http://twitter.com/Ravish30/status/7845553221
ravish30 at aol dot com
tweet -
http://twitter.com/Ravish30/status/7879412226
ravish30 at aol dot com
shelly <3
I litterly just shouted "Oh my gosh"! when I saw the hoot owl bath rug in the bath section of target so I would so deffinately use the gift card TOWARDS that. :)
lynnnjoe@hotmail.com
I follow your blog
lynnnjoe@hotmail.com
I follow you on twitter
@LynnAnnMatthews
lynnnjoe@hotmail.com
I follow Steaz on twitter
@LynnAnnMatthews
lynnnjoe@hotmail.com
Tweet!
http://twitter.com/LynnAnnMatthews/status/7880322652
lynnnjoe@hotmail.com
I am a steaz fb fan
lynnnjoe@hotmail.com
lamatthews
I subscribe to your blog
lynnnjoe@hotmail.com
tweet
http://twitter.com/coffeebreakmom/status/7882337610
pong7@comcast.net
http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/7887336788
tweeted!
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com
tweeted thanks
http://twitter.com/itsallnew2me/status/7888944826
sewitupjulie at gmail dot com
Happy Sunday! Tweet for 1/17
http://twitter.com/pinkblush99/status/7890416732
http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/7907097075
tweeted
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com
tweet-http://twitter.com/Ravish30/status/7915864200
ravish30 at aol dot com
tweet 1/18
http://twitter.com/pinkblush99/status/7934192384
Thank you!
I would use my Target GC to buy some food jillrh1 (at) comcast (dot) com
I follow your blog
I follow you on twitter @jillyrh
I follow Steaz on Twitter @jillyrh
Tweeted
http://twitter.com/jillyrh/status/7937282304
Fan of Steaz on Facebook (Jill BH)
I would spend my $10 Target GC on cat food & toys!
I am following both of you on twitter @dizzylady1012
dizzylady@gmail.com
I would spend my $10 Target GC on cat food and toys.
dizzylady@gmail.com
I would spend my gift card on clothes at Target. I love Target, I have to keep myself from going over there so much.
I Follow your blog.
I Follow on twitter.
@unluckymrsmom
Follow Steaz on twitter.
@unluckymrsmom
Tweeted
http://twitter.com/unluckymrsmom/status/7950746988
I fan'd Steaz on Facebook:
Angela Akinniyi
I Subscribe to your blog via email.
LOVE tea and hopt o get to try these! I would spend the Target card on something for my little guy, aged 5 months....probably tshirts and socks for the Spring!
tweet-http://twitter.com/Ravish30/status/7958670440
ravish30 at aol dot com
http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/7969937611
daily tweet!
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com
daily tweet
http://twitter.com/coffeebreakmom/status/7971739242
pong7@comcast.net
tweet-http://twitter.com/Ravish30/status/7991330491
ravish30 at aol dot com
daily tweet
http://twitter.com/itsallnew2me/status/7995643607
sewitupjulie at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/8012371256
daily tweet
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com
tweet for 1/21
Thank you!
http://twitter.com/pinkblush99/status/8023541410
tweet-
http://twitter.com/Ravish30/status/8037263074
ravish30 at aol dot com
http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/8041948172
tweeted
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com
tweeted
http://twitter.com/itsallnew2me/status/8046217269
sewitupjulie at gmail dot com
daily tweet
http://twitter.com/coffeebreakmom/status/8051242170
pong7@comcast.net
tweet- http://twitter.com/Ravish30/status/8077497225
ravish30 at aol dot com
http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/8092275665
tweeted
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com
Happy Friday! tweet 1/22
http://twitter.com/pinkblush99/status/8103217377
https://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/8104095533
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com
Have a great weekend!
tweet 1/23
http://twitter.com/pinkblush99/status/8115477316
tweet- http://twitter.com/Ravish30/status/8115837873
ravish30 at aol dot com
https://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/8141637612
daily tweet
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com
tweet- http://twitter.com/Ravish30/status/8167970277
ravish30 at aol dot com
i would need to spend it on Benadryl because I'm allegic to tea :) hahaha. No entry for me on this one!
http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/8194777066
daily tweet! :)
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com
tweet-
http://twitter.com/Ravish30/status/8198048177
ravish30 at aol dot com
tweet 1/25
http://twitter.com/pinkblush99/status/8203661173
tweet- http://twitter.com/Ravish30/status/8245975768
ravish30 at aol dot com
https://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/8256570178
tweeted
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com
I would buy a sweater for my daughter. She lost hers!
digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net
I follow you on Twitter @cezovski
digicat{at}sbcglobal{dot}net
I follow Steaz on Twitter @cezovski
digicat{at}sbcglobal{dot}net
I follow you on Google Friends Connect - Carolsue
digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net
I Fan Steaz on Facebook
Carol Anderson Ezovski
digicat{at}sbcglobal{dot}net
I subscribe to your blog via e-mail
digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net
I posted this on my blog #2
http://carolsbloggys.blogspot.com/2008/10/contests-from-our-bloggy-friends.html
digicat{at}sbcglobal{dot}net
tweet-
http://twitter.com/Ravish30/status/8287290026
ravish30 at aol dot com
tweet 1/27
http://twitter.com/pinkblush99/status/8287589958
daily tweet :)
https://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/8301974991
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com
tweet- http://twitter.com/Ravish30/status/8333985746
ravish30 at aol dot com
final tweet! :)
https://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/8349381874
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com
I follow your blog
Post a Comment