PROJECT MONDAY-Learning the alphabet... One week at a time.
I'm going to attempt to teach my toddler the alphabet. He will be 3 in May so I really want to make this fun. Not a chore. He is not, nor should be in school yet. Since I went to college to be a teacher myself I think I can handle this. Hehe. To avoid overwhelming him, I decided to have a letter of the week. We will spend the week doing crafts about this letter, learning about this letter, coloring/painting this letter, maybe even how to write this letter? We will see?
I will be using my PROJECT MONDAY to do this. I will share what we do throughout the week on Mondays. Feel free to join in and please share any activities you come up with! Grab the craft button, link up at the bottom, and get dirty with the kids. Its so much fun!








5 comments:
that's fabulous!! I am also teaching my 2 little babies the alphabet!
I can't wait to hear about how you do it. I have a 2 1/2 year old and I would love to start teaching her!
I am following along to see how you go. Little One is more interested in our words of the week then the alphabet however since watching Super Why on PBS kids he is much more interested in the alphabet and singing the alphabet
Maddy loves the Alphabet and numbers. I bet you two are going to have a lot of fun learning them.
I didn't know yo studied education, I did too. Small world. ;)
I was an education major too! My boys learned their alphabet from a Leapfrog DVD - the Letter Factory. I mean, I also have cute Wipe Off Workbooks and books and we do chalk. LOL. But I swear, it was the DVD that cinched it. But have fun with the projects! I need to do that with my boys!
Post a Comment