Tuesday, January 12, 2010

W/W Beautiful Morning!

The other day it was an especially beautiful morning around here, so I decided to take the boy down to the harbor. I loaded him up in the jogger and went on a nice run (about a 3 mile loop). Ahhh... The fresh sea breeze and sunshine was amazing! EC loves watching the birds and checking out the boats. I let him play in the sand for a bit. He was such a happy boy! He loves the beach. We then found this neat pizza place we've never been too and got some lunch together. What a fantastic day with my little dude!



*For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And for Wordful Wednesdays visit Seven Clown Circus*

post signature

14 comments:

More Than Words

Wow, beautiful picture! And what a cute little dude!

Erin

Great pics!! he's adorable!

angie

Absolutely beautiful.......what beach is this?

Liz Mays

Is it ever beautiful there!!

Dee

I'm glad ya'll had a good time! And you got some super cute pictures!

Beth

I would NEVER get sick of living there. You should feel blessed..

Lindsey

Gorgeous! And your little dude is adorable :)
Happy Wednesday!

Kiki

EC is adorable. beautiful pictures. wish i could be jogging in some warmth and sunshine. thanks for sharing and take care.

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

Beautiful weather! Happy W/W!

Amy Clary

Nice! I wish it looked like that around here. I'm watching big icicles drip on my balcony right now. :)

Irene

What a perfect morning! I'm jealous!

Sarah

Sounds like a perfect day to me!

Cher

Too cute! I wish it was beach weather now, I hate snow!

Banteringblonde

I'm not jealous at all!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP