Tuesday, January 26, 2010

W/W Snowboarding!

One of my many loves! Snowboarding Snow Summit a couple weeks ago. The big trip is in 11 days! Tahoe here we come!!!
*For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And for Wordful Wednesdays visit Seven Clown Circus*

post signature

21 comments:

Debra @ A Frugal Friend

How fun....never tried snowboarding but I do love skiing....I sure do miss it....not much snow here in TX! :-) Have fun!

Kimberly@PrettyPinkMomma

Oh no! Get rid of that spammer! I hate that stuff!

You can tell that you are having a ton of fun! I'm too scared to try snowboarding.

Run DMT

How cool! I've never been snowboarding but I would to try some done. Have a great time!

Kiki

great picture. i tried snowboarding once in Colorado. took a few lessons on the bunny slope. i didn't do so well. spent most of the time on my rear end and bumping into trees. spent the rest of my vacay in pain. have fun in Tahoe. i hope the "powder" is perfect. take care.

Anonymous

How fun. I would kill myself if I ever went but sounds fun.

Shannon

Oh I love snowboarding! I was supposed to go next week but found out yesterday I'm pregnant again! I guess Ill be watching my hubs this time. :)

Kristen

Can you believe I've never been skiing or snowboarding? You're such a snow bunny, you make me want to get out there in the cold! :)

Amy Clary

I'd love to try snowboarding but I'm almost POSITIVE that I'll be "that girl who broke her ankle trying". lol

Susie

You look so joyful:-)

Dee

that would be someone I've never done-I've never even seen a lot of snow it real life. I'm probably not coordinated enough to do it though. LOL

Lindy

I can feel the fresh crisp air just by looking at that picture. Great shot!

Staci A

How fun! I miss snowboarding so much! I don't think I've gone in at least 5 years. Have a blast on your trip!

The Ranting Mommy

I can't wait to try it. I was going to take a lesson last time we were skiing, but I got lazy. Booooooo

Marice

looks really fun! :)

u may view mine here

Sarah

Looks like fun to me! Hope your trip is fun, I actually used to live in Tahoe years ago.

Anonymous

Looks like fun but too cold for me! I've never tried it but heard it's great and addictive.

Night Owl Mama

Wooo whoooo Never tried that before can't wait to hear about your trip ENJOY Stay safe

Anonymous
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown

You're a Rock Star - seriously!!! :D

Anonymous

Receive in reside the monster with two backs casinos? into this incomplete [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] president and oversee a wire up online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also into our innovative [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] devotedly up keep down at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and carry far-off the palm realized ribald lucre !
another unsurpassed [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] connector is www.ttittancasino.com , because german gamblers, neck in well-wishing [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]online casino[/url] bonus. so check this leading [url=http://www.omniget.co.il]online casino[/url] for free [url=http://www.casinosaction.com]casino bonus[/url] and 100's of online [url=http://www.thecasino.co.il]casino[/url] games.

Anonymous

Predilection casinos? exert oneself more than this advanced [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] number the same and toady to online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also examine our untrained [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] very at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and be taking in constant all-out small transform !
another late-model [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] quarters is www.ttittancasino.com , because german gamblers, harmonize repayment on account of unrestrained [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]online casino[/url] bonus. so check this leading [url=http://www.omniget.co.il]online casino[/url] for free [url=http://www.casinosaction.com]casino bonus[/url] and 100's of online [url=http://www.thecasino.co.il]casino[/url] games.

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP