W/W EC's day of fun!
One of the days at Tahoe the hubs and I took a day off from snowboarding to let EC have a day of fun! He went ice skating, jumped on the bungi trampoline, and his favorite....rode the gondola about 5 times! He's such a fun kid!
Ready to ice skate.
With help from daddy...
The family on the gondola!
*For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And for Wordful Wednesdays visit Seven Clown Circus*
Oh and by the way... Stay tuned for a bunch of new reviews and giveaways coming up!









12 comments:
Very cute. We went ice-skating for the first time this year do you think I remembered my camera?? Of course not... GRRR Visiting via twitter
Looks like so much fun!
That does look fun!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/dam-hoover-after-the-update-17000-cars-a-day/
What a fun day!
Oh My!! That looks like so much fun!
Looks like a lot of fun!
That looks so fun! Happy WW!
I am so jealous! It looks like a lot of fun :)
I love how y'all are teaching him to be so adventurous - like you guys! :)
That looks like a blast! How does EC get cuter with every picture you post?
That trampoline looks like SOOOO much fun! I love Lake Tahoe. We went there in the summer once and it was so gorgeous. I'd love to go back :)
Ice skating! How fun!
Post a Comment