Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Ball Claw Review & Giveaway!!

With having an active sports loving toddler at home, I'm pretty sure balls of every kind come with the territory!?!? Soccer balls, footballs, basketballs, volleyballs, etc. The thing that really gets to me is having them all over the garage floor. I have personally ran over a soccer ball and basketball because they weren't put away and were hidden under the car tires! They popped and I had to buy new ones. Ugh... frustrating! I tried putting the balls on shelves, but they kept rolling off. I tried putting them in those ball bags, but that just got frustrating digging through it.

We are currently in the process of moving (yippee) and one of the things I have on the list is to have a very organized and functional garage. A garage where everything has a place. So when I got the opportunity to review the Ball Claws I was very eager to give them a try and the timing couldn't be better! Once we move in this weekend and get the garage in order I plan to update this post with a picture of the Ball Claws in action! We used them briefly in this garage and was VERY impressed! My husband thought they were handy!

Ball Claw sent us the football, basketball, and soccer Ball Claws to review and I love them! These are so easy to use. Literally just push the ball into the proper claw and Wa-La! I also love all the different mounting options. I think the idea of putting them up in a boys room is neat! Check out some of their mounting ideas here.



"The Ball Claw holder is a quick and easy way to organize sport balls in any garage, basement, or child's bedroom. Preserve the life of basketballs, soccer balls, volleyballs, and footballs while displaying them in an organized fashion. Inside, outside, and in any kind of weather, the Ball Claw is THE way to display, organize, and preserve your sport ball collection."

With Spring coming, the garages are about to open and out come the balls!!! You're gonna love these! No more balls all over the garage and back yards. This makes me happy! With this new year I'm determined to be much more organized!



The Giveaway!!!


The people at Ball Claw are also giving one of my readers the football, basketball, and soccer set! This is a $36.00 value!!!

All you have to do is tell me where you would put your Ball Claw set and leave a comment on this post telling me. With your first comment also make sure you leave your email address to contact the winner.

For additional entries:
  • Follow my blog.
  • Follow me on twitter.
  • Follow @ballclaw on twitter.
  • Tweet "Win a set of @ballclaws to organize, stabilize, and stylize your sports balls over @mommymomo http://urloo.com/8S7 " Leave the link here. You can do this once a day.
  • Subscribe to my blog via email.
  • Post my button on your blog.
  • (2) extra entries for blogging about this giveaway. Make sure to leave the link.
Make sure you leave separate comments for each telling me you did so. The contest ends Friday, March 19Th. The winner will be chosen randomly. Good luck!

*Disclosure: This review was made possible by Ball Claw and I was sent the Ball Claw set to review. I did not receive any money compensation. This review is strictly MY opinion. For more details, my disclosure policy is located at the bottom of my blog*

post signature

57 comments:

Niurka

I follow your blog

tainalatina1980@yahoo.com

Niurka

I folow on twitter @lindalatina

tainalatina1980@yahoo.com

Niurka

http://twitter.com/lindalatina/status/9979291049

tainalatina1980@yahoo.com

Glenn Family

I follow your blog, Morgan :)

snsglenn@msn.com

I would hang them on the wall outside in the backyard for the child care kids. Much better organization than a ball basket or bag for sure!

Tami

I would put the ball claws in my boys room. They have a sports room and this would look awesome in there.

iluvmyfamilyof5@hotmail.com

Tami

i follow your blog.

iluvmyfamilyof5@hotmail.com

Tami

i follow you on twitter.

TamiC

iluvmyfamilyof5@hotmail.com

Tami

i follow ball claw on twitter.

TamiC

iluvmyfamilyof5@hotmail.com

Tami

i already subscribe to your blog through email.

iluvmyfamilyof5@hotmail.com

Tami

Your button is already on my blog.

iluvmyfamilyof5@hotmail.com

Tami

I blogged #1

http://thecuriels.blogspot.com/2010/03/ball-claw-giveaway.html

iluvmyfamilyof5@hotmail.com

Tami

I blogged #2

http://thecuriels.blogspot.com/2010/03/ball-claw-giveaway.html

iluvmyfamilyof5@hotmail.com

Lisa @ Simply Things Family

I would hang in the garage. We need this!

Anonymous

I would put them in either the garage or The kids play room. These are too cool.

zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

I follow you.

zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

I follow you on twitter
@zebastyandylan

zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

I follow @ballclaw on twitter.
@zebastyandylan

zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

tweet
http://twitter.com/zebastyandylan/statuses/10047017521

zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

I am an email subscriber.
zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

I have your button.
(right side under great sites)

zippieee@msn.com

moushka

In our garage where all the balls tend to end up all over the floor.

moushka

Blog Follower!

moushka

Email Subscriber!

andrea v

I would love this in the garage.

andrea v

follow you on twitter-vickers2622

andrea v

email subscriber

andrea v

http://twitter.com/vickers2622/statuses/10053195225

andrea v

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/vickers2622/statuses/10085921562

Anonymous

dt
http://twitter.com/zebastyandylan/statuses/10094699199

zippieee@msn.com

Sue

I'd put it on the wall in the garage where all of our ski equipment hangs. Keep all of the sports gear together, organized, on the wall.
Thank you for the giveaway.

s.mickelson at gmail dot com

Anonymous

dt
http://twitter.com/zebastyandylan/statuses/10132866174

zippieee@msn.com

andrea v

http://twitter.com/vickers2622/statuses/10135760027

andrea v

http://twitter.com/vickers2622/statuses/10167883007

Anonymous

dt
http://twitter.com/zebastyandylan/statuses/10170961079

zippieee@msn.com

Chrissyb

I would put it the garage or my son's play room. Cool decoration!
transamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com

Chrissyb

google follower.
transamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com

andrea v

http://twitter.com/vickers2622/statuses/10217220736

Anonymous

dt
http://twitter.com/zebastyandylan/statuses/10223217416

zippieee@msn.com

andrea v

http://twitter.com/vickers2622/statuses/10268120583

Anonymous

dt
http://twitter.com/zebastyandylan/statuses/10273517612
zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

dt
http://twitter.com/zebastyandylan/statuses/10343380334

zippieee@msn.com

andrea v

http://twitter.com/vickers2622/statuses/10350414856

andrea v

http://twitter.com/vickers2622/statuses/10403257216

Anonymous

I am unable to access links page.
dt
zebastyandylan: Win a set of @ballclaws to organize, stabilize, and stylize your sports balls over @mommymomo http://urloo.com/8S7
Today, March 12, 2010, 10:03:46 PM
zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

still unable to access links page.
dt
zebastyandylan: Win a set of @ballclaws to organize, stabilize, and stylize your sports balls over @mommymomo http://urloo.com/8S7
Today, March 13, 2010, 9:41:13 PM

zippieee@msn.com

andrea v

http://twitter.com/vickers2622/statuses/10479421553

Anonymous

dt
unable to access links page.
zebastyandylan: Win a set of @ballclaws to organize, stabilize, and stylize your sports balls over @mommymomo http://urloo.com/8S7
Today, March 14, 2010, 9:03:00 PM

zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

dt
http://twitter.com/zebastyandylan/statuses/10549097400

zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

dt
http://twitter.com/zebastyandylan/statuses/10579955535

zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

dt
http://twitter.com/zebastyandylan/statuses/10626502324

zippieee@msn.com

andrea v

http://twitter.com/vickers2622/statuses/10650823648

andrea v

http://twitter.com/vickers2622/statuses/10699386928

Anonymous

dt
http://twitter.com/zebastyandylan/statuses/10703304920

zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

dt
http://twitter.com/zebastyandylan/statuses/10724302570

zippieee@msn.com

Kelley

Wow...now that is a good idea... currently our balls roll over the darn place. I guess I would put them in the garage...but almost too cute.
Might be nice in my sons room as kind of decoration too.

Thanks!
kelleythejewelrylady (at) yahoo (dot) com

Kelly

My garage would love these! lol

Kelly

I follow your blog too
Koxborough@yahoo.com

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP