Monday, March 22, 2010

Gerber Yogurt Blends Review!

With a very picky toddler I'm always on the look out for foods/snacks that are healthy AND filling. Yogurt is one of my toddlers staples. Thank goodness he will actually eat yogurt and likes it!! So when Gerber asked me if I wanted to try out their Gerber Yogurt Blends I was more than eager. Gerber sent me the Simply Banana flavor. I try everything before I give it to my little one, and YUM!!! He went through the pack they sent him within the week!!
GERBER® Yogurt Blends are a good source of calcium to help build strong bones and teeth. Each container offers the nutrition of real whole milk yogurt blended with GERBER® fruit purees. Great at snack time or as part of a meal. Look for all 3 flavors of GERBER® Yogurt Blends in the baby aisle.

One thing I LOVED about the Gerber Yogurt Blends is that it doesn't have to be refrigerated before opening!!! Now that is convenient. I loved being able to throw it in my diaper bag. This is a huge plus for me!! I definitely recommend this yogurt! I intend on buying the other two flavors (strawberry and peach) for my little guy to try. I just know he'll love them. Also, another tip is that on some packages you buy there is a coupon to try it free. Just mail in your receipt with the UPC label to the Gerber Yogurt Blends and they will refund you.

*Disclosure: I received one 4-pack in Simply Banana to try for this review. I received no other form of compensation. This review is strictly MY opinion. For more details, my disclosure policy is located at the bottom of my blog*

post signature

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP