Tuesday, March 23, 2010

W/W Disney Yumminess!

EC at one of our many Disneyland trips!
*For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And for Wordful Wednesdays visit Seven Clown Circus*

post signature

17 comments:

Marilyn (A Lot of Loves)

My son is waiting for one those big lollipops.

Unknown

This one made me giggle, so cute!

Simply Delicious

Awww, she's so cute!

Mrs. Frogster

sweet picture! Love those eyes!

Erin

Soo cute! I made sure to pass right by those when we took my oldest!

Shannon

Adorable! My kids love those lollipops.

Anonymous

adorable! He looks so small eating that lollipop!

Serendipity is Sweet

Aw, cute! I think every kids LOVES those lollipops...and every Mom spends the rest of the day picking shards of stickiness off clothes and hair, lol.

Ann On and On...

So "Sweet"....

Dee

yummy! You are always doing something super fun!

Unknown

That does look yummy, and fun too!! Don't let my kids see it though, they will be very jealous!

Liz {Learning To Juggle}

He looks so happy!! I love your little blue-eyed blonde hair california babe!! He is adorable!!

Run DMT

YUMMY! My girls love those huge lollipops too. Such a cute photo!

Happy WW! :-)

Rachel

You are are a brave, brave woman. Ellie would STILL be on a sugar high if I gave her that.

She looks so cute, though!

(p.s. I've moved to Wordpress! Following In My Shoes)

Unknown

Precious! Love his blond hair! :)

Amy Clary

Aw! his eyes are sooo blue and he looks pretty pleased with his treat. :)

Michelle @Flying Giggles

Too cute! Love the DL pics!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP