Friday, March 19, 2010

Aloha Friday: Summer is almost here!!!

"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response." To participate just post your own question on your blog, head over to An Island Life, and fill out her linky. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!


AHHH...I can feel it! My favorite time of the year is coming!!! Love the warm summer nights! Nothing better than hanging at the beach late into the evening with the sun still out. Its the best!!!

So this is my question: AM I THE ONLY ONE LOVING THE TIME CHANGE!?


post signature

10 comments:

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations

Currently I am hating it. My daughter decided to give up naps and I am exhausted.

This summer I will love it.

Auntie E

I think it is fine now.

Kelley

Its just you.... sorry =)
I am happy spring is here... craving it actually.... but I can do w/out DST.

Have a great weekend!

Sarann

I live in Arizona where we stay the same all year long, so I neither like it nor dislike it.

http://sarahaburger.blogspot.com/2010/03/aloha-friday_19.html

Country Mouse, City Mouse

Well, I am loving it. We have been getting out after supper and walking to the park for a play before bath and bed. It is awesome to get out and enjoy the warm(er) air and sunshine!

Michelle @Flying Giggles

This is also my favorite. I love enjoying the warm summer evenings - outdoors. My girls have adjusted no problem, probably because we are outside playing longer so they are more tired at night.

Catherine L.

I'm use to the time change now, so I'm cool with it now. The first few days were hard...

Anonymous

Yes. Yes you are.

I DO like the more sunlight. When I'm awake to see it :-)

Following you back from my Aloha Friday (finally), thanks for stopping by!

kailani

We don't observe DST in Hawaii but I like that some of my daytime shows are on an hour earlier.

how to do

thanks for your work

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP