Friday, March 12, 2010

I'm Back!!!

I'd like to think I was missed... hehe. I have been out of the blogging loop for little over a week. We moved into a HOUSE!!! Yippee! A big back yard for the little guy and alot more space. We love it! Everything happened so fast and Internet was ripped away from me. HA... a little dramatic? But I'm back to join society. Check up on the news, watch our shows, talk to my friends, and to blog away! I have a lot of reviews and giveaways to post and a lot to catch up on while unloading boxes and making this house our home. Stay tuned!

post signature

6 comments:

everyday mom of one

Congrats on the house, a backyard is such a wonderful thing to have with an energetic little boy.

Anonymous

Congrats on the house! How exciting. Glad your back :)

Amy Clary

Yes, you were missed. OF COURSE you were missed. :)
I'm happy to hear you're settling in the new house. I want to see some pictures when it gets put together mmmkay?
Congrats!

Kiki

congrats on your new home. i think the best part of moving into a new place is decorating it. have fun making your house a home. take care.

Anonymous

Congrats on getting into a house!!!Yay!

Lisa P@www.isitmondayalready.com

Congrats! Its a great time to buy!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP