W/W What a crack up!
Oh my gosh... our lil' boy is becoming such a clown! He has a HUGE sense of humor now and loves to make us laugh. The other day he was laughing so hard that he snorted. He quickly caught on that snorting makes people laugh. We were sitting around my Mom's kitchen table and he put on a show. I crack up every time I watch this. I love how serious he is. The back ground cackles are daddy and grandma. Hilarious.
For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And visit Seven Clown Circus for Wordful Wednesdays.









17 comments:
Great video of "Easy". Love those snorts. Have never seen a vid of him before. He has gotten so big. Happy WW and take care.
-Kiki
I watched it several times, and laughed so hard I'm crying. Oh MY - that is the funniest thing I've ever seen!
Sadly, I can't watch the video, can't upgrade this old laptop for it . . . but wanted you to know that I stopped by! Your blog is adorable, :)
I had to watch it a couple times...that is so funny :)
Loved it!
lol...that had me laughing too. he's so adorable and that snort of his is something else.
ROFL ahhh I love it.
Those were so cute! It's amazing how fast they pick up on things! He is a good snorter :)
What a goofball! So cute!
That's too funny. I always felt he was going to be the class clown... just wait! Parker likes the video too, but he said afterward, "want (insert your name here) to come on now laughing?" Hehe.
He is such a cutie. Great video. Happy WW!
LOL He definitely has a future as a comedian or in sketch comedy. He's not even laughing at his own performance. That's brilliant!
I can't help but laugh myself! He's hilarious with that snort! HA HA HA!
LMBO!!!! sooo cute!!! :o)
How cute! They really are so funny these days!
oh my gosh I am dying. I love how in the beginning he is so serious. LOL oh my gosh I love that kid. Can't wait to see him next weekend and hear it in person!!!
LOL!!! That is adorable!
he is so stinking funny! love that lil' cowboy! maybe he'll teach Wyguy :)
Post a Comment