Thursday, August 20, 2009

NoThrow Review & Giveaway!!!

As a mom and a runner the majority of the time I have to get my workouts in with the boy in the jogging stroller. There's nothing worse then being in the zone, getting a good run in, and then having "Easy" toss his sippy cup in the street! Oh my... that frustrates me. "EC" has always been a thrower. He always chucks stuff over board. Countless times while driving I'm looking around for a thrown drink or binky. So when I had the opportunity to review the NoThrow I was all over it!!! Why didn't I get one of these sooner? Genius.

The NoThrow is a "tether to strap around and fit tightly onto children's baby bottles and sippy cups. The NoThrow's leash styled handle can strap or be slipped over the seat belt that are attached to your child's car seat, stroller, bike seat, high chair, baby-backpack, you name it!.



The nice ladies at NoThrow sent us the blue with sports theme leash. Its so light weight and easy to use we now tether his sippy cups onto everything!

Checking it out...

And had to test it...

If you have a kid you're going to want a NoThrow! Even to give as gifts to new parents. Super affordable! The ladies at NoThrow have offered one person to win a NoThrow of their choice! There is a lot of designs to choose from. All you have to do is visit the NoThrow website and leave a comment here telling me which NoThrow you would choose. This is a must to be eligible for the contest.

For additional entries:
  • Follow my blog.
  • Follow me on twitter.
  • Follow NoThrow_Baby on twitter
  • Become a friend of NoThrow on facebook.
  • Subscribe to my blog via email.
  • Post my button on your blog.
  • (2) extra entries for blogging about this giveaway. Make sure to leave the link.
Make sure you leave separate comments for each telling me you did so. The contest ends Saturday September, 5Th. The winner will be chosen randomly. Good luck!

post signature

73 comments:

Brandi

I think this is a great product. I would choose the blue sports one.

Brandi

I follow No Throw on twitter.

Sylvia

I like the purple with butterflies
sylviawhit@gmail.com

Sylvia

I subscribe
sylviaht@gmail.com

Tami

This is AWESOME!! I should have gotten on sooner!!!

I would choose the pink with princess.

Tami

I follow your blog.

Tami

I follow you on twitter.

Tami

I follow "No Throw" on twitter.

Tami

I am "No Throw's" friend on facebook.

Tami

I am subscribed to your blog through email already.

Tami

Your button is already on my blog.

Tami

I posted about the giveaway on my blog. Here is the link:
http://thecuriels.blogspot.com/

Tami

This is my 2nd comment for the posting of the giveaway on my blog.

Nicole @ WhenDidIBecomeMyMom.com

The purple with butterflies is cute.

Madonna

I like a few of them, but I think to continue with my son's theme I would have to go with- Blue With Sports. Although, I do like the Green With Zoo Animals, too.

Madonna

I already follow you on twitter.

Mamatoosi

Really cute and awesome idea! You know I'd go for the blue with trucks!

Mamatoosi

I follow your blog

Mamatoosi

I follow your tweets

Anonymous

What a great idea! I have to get one for my boys - both of them. Thanks for the review!

Claremont First Ward

Brilliant invention!

everyday mom of one

Ok Blue with trucks FOR SURE and as a second choice the really cute alphabet one.

Oh and Hi, I havent been around for a while I hope everything is going well with you guys. Come visit when you have a minute:)

Rachel

I follow you. (for a long time now!)

Rachel

Don't have twitter, but my comment is that Noah would love the blue trucks. I am sure you know boys are all about them! l)

Monica

My son does the same thing whenever we are out w/ the stroller.

I like the Green With Zoo Animals.

detroit.mommy (at) gmail (dot) com

Monica

I subscribe by email

detroit.mommy (at) gmail (dot) com

Monica

I follow you on twitter @detroitmommy

detroit.mommy (at) gmail (dot) com

Monica

I follow Nothrow__baby on twitter @detroitmommy

detroit.mommy (at) gmail (dot) com

Amanda

I would pick leaopard print!

awilmeri@hotmail.com

Jama

I would get the orange with butterflies :)

Jama

i follow you on twitter

Jama

i follow no throw on twitter

Jama

i follow your blog

Anonymous

I would choose the brown with flowers.

Unknown

I would choose the Green with Numbers one!
sweetpea84074@hotmail.com

Unknown

I follow your blog!
sweetpea84074@hotmail.com

Unknown

I follow you on Twitter!
sweetpea84074@hotmail.com

Unknown

I follow No Throw on Twitter!
sweetpea84074@hotmail.com

Unknown

Friend of No Throw on Facebook!
sweetpea84074@hotmail.com

Anonymous

purple with butterflies
luvnlife00@gmail.com

Anonymous

i follow blog

luvnlife00@gmail.com

Anonymous

i follow you on twitter

luvnlifeOO

Anonymous

i follow no throw on twitter

luvnlifeOO

Anonymous

added no throw as a friend on FB

luvnlife00@gmail.com

Anonymous

i subscribe
luvnlife00@gmail.com

Belinda M

I would choose the Leopard Print nothrow

Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

Belinda M

I follow your blog


Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

Belinda M

I follow nothrow on twitter as Prairiebelle



Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

Belinda M

I am an email subscriber

Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

Chrissyb

I would love the Green With Zoo Animals print.
transamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com

Donna

LOVE this! NT07 - Pink With Princess
Just yesterday I was heading out to church and my little girl threw her bottle and it flew and busted. So, we were late and what a mess lol :)
Love the no throw idea!

Unknown

I subscribe!
sweetpea84074@hotmail.com

Unknown

I have your button!
sweetpea84074@hotmail.com

carol

What a great idea. I like the green with numbers.

carol

I'm a follower

carol

facebook fan

carol

Email subscriber

cherdon

I would choose the Green With Numbers No Throw. Its colorful and a great way to go over the alphabet with my granddaughter.

Nice giveaway..thanks

cherdon@sympatico.ca

cherdon

I follow your blog.

cherdon@sympatico.ca

cherdon

I follow you on twitter.

ID - iamcherdon


cherdon@sympatico.ca

cherdon

I follow NoThrow_Baby on twitter

ID - iamcherdon

cherdon@sympatico.ca

cherdon

I become a friend of NoThrow on facebook.

ID - cheryl hodgkins

cherdon@sympatico.ca

cherdon

Subscriber to your blog via email.

cherdon@sympatico.ca

Krystal

i like blue with trucks or the numbers one!
krys13@msn.com

Anonymous

I would love to have the NT03 - Blue With Sports - so cute!!
roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous

I follow your blog!
roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous

I follow you on Twitter! (roxxyroller,coolcanucks)
roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous

I Follow NoThrow_Baby on twitter!

(roxxyroller,coolcanucks)
roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous

Became a friend of NoThrow on facebook. (Friend requested)

(Heather Clouston-Diotte)
roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous

I subscribe via email!
roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous

I own CoolCanucks.ca, which is a Canadian Contest and Freebie site. This giveaway is posted here!

http://forum.coolcanucks.ca/20054-mommy-momo-no-throw-giveaway-sept5-canada

roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous

I would love to win this, please enter me in the giveaway, thanks!
roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com

Sarah

I like the purple with butterflies
Thanks
scarmoney@hotmail.com

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP