Aloha Friday. Times flyin'
"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response." To participate just post your own question on your blog, head over to An Island Life, and fill out her linky. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!
Wow... I can't believe its a week into August already! Time is flying! What happened to summer? My favorite time of year is almost over already. We spend all year planning for summer around here, and man its been busy. So busy that for the month of September we're really going to try to not travel. We're trying to stay put a little and enjoy this amazing area.
My question is: What has been the favorite thing you've done so far this summer?









21 comments:
Visited family in MN!
Having 7 girls and 8 toddlers from my birth board visit for the weekend! It was so great to finally meet so many of them!
I'm on vacation next week, so I think the best is yet to come!
Taking our family vacations to HHI to visit all our family members. One trip was a mini-reunion and it was so wonderful to have everyone together. Aloha and take care.
-Kiki
Loved our camping trip. It was so fun for all of us. :)
Sitting around the camp fire eating smores and listening to our little ones talk about life.
Is wearing sundresses a lame favorite thing?? I'm going to miss them!!
I love your new layout!! I'm sure it isn't new, since I've been an Internet dork lately and have been awful about checking blogs. I love it!!
I guess I'm still waiting for it to happen :)
Happy Friday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/08/john-hughes-dead-at-59-aloha.html
my favorite thing so far was visiting my mom in san diego and taking the kids to the beach.
Our trip to Hawaii in June was loads of fun! My nephew had his "destination" wedding there and we got to see lots of relatives which was great!
Spent time with my family.
Spent time with my family.
We spent a week in Puerto Rico this summer. It was amazing and had a blast. Happy Friday
I spent time visiting my sister and it was fun.
Believe it or not, my favorite thing was unintentional: getting caught in a sudden thunderstorm and running onto the neighbor's porch with my little boy. I got soaked trying to keep him dry, but he loved watching the trees blow and hearing the thunder.
Visited my family in Utah. It was a blast!
My favorite thing this summer was visiting family in Boise and Denver! :)
My favorite thing this summer has been weekends with all of the boys, especially when we have gone to the free Home Depot and Lowes clinics for kids. Lots of fun and you can not beat the price.
Being that I suffered from morning sickness for most of the summer, we really didn't get a chance to do anything. :-(
Eating outside by the pool!
I got to read alot! Woo-Hoo!
Post a Comment