Tuesday, August 18, 2009

W/W Raging Waters!!!

We recently went to Raging Waters for my Mom's B-Day! My mom loves anything with water so we thought it would be a different thing to do. It was a little crowded, but still very fun. I haven't been since a kid. Easy LOVED it. He jumped right into the pools and was so excited. Because I was worried about my camera I didn't get pictures of the rest of the gang. Naturally I had to get a couple snapshots of the boy. I hope to go back soon before the summer is over.


Playing with daddy. What a hunk :)
For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And for Wordful Wednesdays visit Seven Clown Circus

post signature

33 comments:

Muthering Heights

Your son is seriously adorable!

Samantha

that looks like so much fun! We love the water!

A Family Completed...

He is so cute!! Happy WW

Anonymous

How fun. WOnderful photos. Happy WW!

More Than Words

My kids would just jump right in too!!!! Love the pictures of your little guy!

Liz {Learning To Juggle}

Wow....Daddy looks good (sorry...is that overstepping?)

Looks like a wonderfully fun place to play!!

~Sandy~

awe what a little cutie! looks like enjoyed it :) happy ww!!!

Kiki

Great pix of Easy. What a fun place! Lil' D loves anything that includes water, whether it be a pool, the hose, or the sink. Happy WW and take care.
-Kiki

The Mrs.

Your mom? Tell me more! I need to know more about this lady!

Genny

What a fun time, full of great memories I'm sure!

Found you through WW...

Brimful Curiosities

That's the kind of raging waters I could handle.

Rob

My kids love the water and water parks also. Great photos.

Happy WW!

I am Harriet

looks like a great day!

Have a great Wednesday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/08/stuck-between-having-kids-or-getting.html

Run DMT

Looks like he had a blast! Happy WW!

Liz Mays

He's so cute and that looks fun!

Amy Clary

Little "easy" certainly does enjoy the water. What a cutie pie he is. :)

tiarastantrums

haha - my hubbie's stomach looked like that- HAHA - around 12 years ago!!!!!!!!

Beth

LOL I was thinking what a cute boy, and who's body is that next to him?? lol sorry my husband is not very fit..

Jennifer

What delightful pictures! Very cute and such fun! Happy WW!

Proud Mommy

I wish I lived where you did.... :o) a girl can dream..... soo cute!!!

Dee

oh look how much fun he's having! He's so adorable!

The Shopping Mama

Looks like fun! I'm trying to convince my husband to go to a similar place around here this weekend.

Susie

That looks like so much fun:-)

carrhop

So cute! He's loving that water!
Blessings!

Mamatoosi

I used to LOVE Raging Waters when I was a kid. My sister was a lifeguard there so we got in for free sometimes. What happened to poor E's eye?

Unknown

I love water too. Too bad the parks aren't open on my birthday because that would be a great way to celebrate!

He's so cute...

Alesha @ Full Time Mama

That looks like so much fun!! He's adorable!

Unknown

Your son is very cute. Looks like he is having a great time

Sarah

What a cute little water baby!

Kacey

He is precious!

Shari@aPsychMommy

Looks like you all had a lot of fun! Raging Waters is a blast :o)

Evolving Mommy Catherine

The only problem with water parks is being able to convince kids to go when it is time to leave.

Abby

That looks like so much fun! Cute pictures!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP