W/W Beach naps are the best.
We had some family come and visit us at our home turf a few weekends ago. Before this trip they haven't experienced warm beach water. Ahhh... it is pretty AWESOME down here. So naturally we had to spend as much time at the beach as possible, and we did! I wanted to experiment with "Easy" taking his naps at the beach so we can be out there all day. SUCCESS! Two days in the row he fell asleep there. And seriously passed out. 2 hours both days. What a good boy. He did amazing. Glenn's, we had a blast and can't wait for another visit... soon we hope!
Day 1
Day 2
I ♥ where we live.
For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And for Wordful Wednesdays visit Seven Clown Circus









31 comments:
Those are great pictures. I miss those days when napping was easy for the lil' ones. It's like pulling teeth to get lil' D to take a nap now. He only does it if he is ill. I wouldn't mind being at your beach right now. Must be wonderful having one near your home. Happy WW and take care. I hope you get a chance to stop by my blog.
-Kiki
good job little man - he must be an easy sleeper - lucky you!
I've passed out at the beach a few times myself. It is wonderful. What a sweet, sleeping boy!
Adorable pics. You are a lucky mama! We were just at the beach last weekend and neither of my girls settled down enough to knock out! They slept real good that night!
That's awesome...I wish mine would nap anywhere like that!
How cute!!! I love living near the beach - but I am pretty sure my water is much colder and my season much shorter....but either way I think a beach trip may be in order this week :)
so jealous!! i want a beach nap too!!
my ww: http://mcclurefamilyspace.blogspot.com/
Oh my gosh, give me a poofy pillow and some blankets and I can fall asleep to the crashing waves too!!!!
NICE!
It's great when kids can crash wherever, whenever. Mine have even fallen asleep in shopping carts. Happy WW!
I would love to take a beach nap myself! Precious pics!
I would love to take a beach nap myself! Precious pics!
I heart where you live too! Kids can sleep anywhere, love it!
Awww...that's wonderful that he fell asleep for you. That means more sun and fun for you and your visitors. :)
Aww, he must have been tired! My little man would never do that! Lucky you!
I am so jealous! I would love to have a beach nap...or rather I would just love to be at the beach!
I love beach naps too!
Oh my...so cute!
Oh, that looks so nice! I want to come take a nap on the beach too! I would love living there too if I were you!
That is so cute. I would give anything to be able to take a nap on the beach right now. So peaceful!
I could go for a beach nap right about now!
gorgeous lucky you
I love the beach. You took some beautiful photos.
He must have had a busy day! Wish I could pass out anywhere like that. Happy WW!
No Way I could never get Jack to nap at the beach. So Cool
Fantastic photos! I want a beach nap, they look wonderful. Happy WW!
I love napping at the beach. Something about the warm rays...
What a cute little guy, I wouldn't mind a nap on the beach myself.
I love those pictures.
What a sweetheart. Seeing him sleeping there makes me want to take a nap which is probably a good sign I should go to bed.
I love where you live too......soooo cute!!! ;o)
I am all over the beach nap! Have to try this!!
Post a Comment