Monday, April 5, 2010

Zippity Doo Children's Hair Products Review & Giveaway!

For a portion of our lives my sister and I lived with my Dad, who at the time was in the Air force. We were stationed in Guam for the majority of my elementary school years. I'm not sure if this was a common practice here in the states? But, in Guam I remember doing routine lice checks in the nurses office. From what I hear lice is highly contagious. Thank goodness neither one of us ever got it, but we knew enough kids who did to know its a pesky and annoying problem! Now as a Mom myself, I don't look forward to worrying about lice spreading to my little guy once he goes to school. Not fun! So when MomSelect invited me to try the Zippity Doo children's haircare products that also prevents lice I was very interested!

Zippity Doo’s™ children’s hair care products are mild enough for daily use, provide health benefits to the hair and scalp while helping prevent lice infestation.


Zippity Doo sent us their entire line of hair products which included:
  • Zippity Doo's Shampoo for children
  • Zippity Doo's Conditioner for children
  • Zippity Doo's Leave-in-Detangler for children (love this!)
  • Zippity Doo's Styling Gel for children
  • Zippity Doo's Shield Spray for children

Although my little guy doesn't go to school yet, its still a great product to have on hand! Not only do these products come in fun colors and packaging, but they also smell great. They don't smell medicated at all! The shampoo and conditioner is great to use during his normal bath routine and the fact that it also prevents lice is a major added bonus!!! I also love the detangler! My boy has longer hair and often times he wakes with gnarly bed head so this stuff comes in handy!! The Zippity Doo hair products are great to keep in the home and more than that I will for sure be on the look out for them in stores if we ever have a nasty lice problem here. Here is the list of stores that carry Zippity Doo products. Crossing fingers that prevention is the key!

THE GIVEAWAY!!!

I'm very excited to be able to offer one my reader's the chance to win the entire line of Zippity Doo's children's hair products!!! The same set that I reviewed.

All you have to do is visit ZippityDoo.com and tell me which product you are most excited to try. With your first comment also make sure you leave your email address to contact the winner.

For additional entries:
  • Follow my blog.
  • Follow me (@mommymomo) on twitter.
  • Follow @zippitydooshair on twitter.
  • Tweet "Win the full line of @zippitydooshair children's hair products over @mommymomo http://urloo.com/ju8 " Leave the link here. You can do this once a day.
  • Become a Zippity Doo fan on face book.
  • Subscribe to my blog via email.
  • Post my button on your blog.
  • (2) extra entries for blogging about this giveaway. Make sure to leave the link.
Make sure you leave separate comments for each telling me you did so. The contest ends Saturday, April 16Th. The winner will be chosen randomly. Good luck!

*Disclosure: This review was made possible by MomSelect and Zippity Doo. I was sent the whole children's hair product line to review. I did not receive any money compensation. This review is strictly MY opinion. For more details, my disclosure policy is located at the bottom of my blog*

post signature

45 comments:

Anonymous

I would love to try the styling gel! klove1432@yahoo.com

Anonymous

Im a follower!
KLove1432@yahoo.com

Anonymous

Im a fan of zippitys on fb

Anonymous

I follow you on twitter

Anonymous

I follow zippity on twitter
klove1432@yahoo.com

Kim

LOVE: Zippity Doo’s™ Conditioner for Children

Kim

subscribe

Kim

twitter follow u -kgail11

andrea v

the detangler is one I need for my daughters hair. I think these products will be great when my son starts school in the fall.
vickers at comcast dot net

Tami

I would love to try the shield spray!!!

iluvmyfamilyof5@hotmail.com

Tami

i already follow your blog.

iluvmyfamilyof5@hotmail.com

Tami

i already follow you on twitter.

TamiC

iluvmyfamilyof5@hotmail.com

Tami

i follow zippity do hair on twitter as well.

iluvmyfamilyof5@hotmail.com

Tami

http://twitter.com/TamiC

I tweeted.

iluvmyfamilyof5@hotmail.com

Tami

i am a fan of zippity do on facebook.

iluvmyfamilyof5@hotmail.com

Tami

i already subscribe to your blog through email.

iluvmyfamilyof5@hotmail.com

Tami

your button is already on my blog.

iluvmyfamilyof5@hotmail.com

Tami

http://thecuriels.blogspot.com/2010/04/enter-to-win-hair-care-products.html

i blogged, #1

iluvmyfamilyof5@hotmail.com

Tami

http://thecuriels.blogspot.com/2010/04/enter-to-win-hair-care-products.html

i blogged, #2

iluvmyfamilyof5@hotmail.com

andrea v

following zippity on twitter-vickers2622

andrea v

http://twitter.com/vickers2622/statuses/11728873632

Unknown

Definitely the Detangler, my son has curly hair and its a wild mess 90% of the time! :)

joelster87 at hotmail dot com

Unknown

NEW follower.

joelster87 at hotmail dot com

Lisa @ Simply Things Family

The Hair Gel.

Anonymous

I follow your blog and follow you on twitter!

andrea v

http://twitter.com/vickers2622/statuses/11948067559

andrea v

fan of zippity doo on facebook

andrea v

http://twitter.com/vickers2622/statuses/11987265581

andrea v

http://twitter.com/vickers2622/statuses/12039999124

Shana

I would love to try the detangler. My younger two have beautiful curls, but with curls comes knots. Lots of them


piscesvirgo(at)gmail(dot)com

Shana

I follow your blog

piscesvirgo(at)gmail(dot)com

Shana

I follow you on twitter (@shanamama9197)

piscesvirgo(at)gmail(dot)com

Shana

Tweeted http://twitter.com/shanamama9197/status/12048139796

piscesvirgo(at)gmail(dot)com

Unknown

I want to try the spray shield!

Unknown

follow on twitter as @vhubler

Unknown

fan of zippitys on facebook

andrea v

http://twitter.com/vickers2622/statuses/12099087718

andrea v

http://twitter.com/vickers2622/statuses/12156778335

Unknown

I would love to try the styling gel! Great giveaway! TY! :)

jesskipoo@gmail.com

Unknown

I follow you on twitter & I tweeted... a couple times i think! LoL :)

I'm @tropicalchula

Unknown

I'm also a fan on facebook. :)

TY! :)

Unknown

and I follow zippitydoo on twitter as well. :)

andrea v

http://twitter.com/vickers2622/statuses/12216217021

andrea v

http://twitter.com/vickers2622/statuses/12276666454

RaettigFamily

Would love to try the detangler!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP