Tuesday, April 6, 2010

W/W Swings on the beach are the best!!

EC and his cousins enjoying the beach...

*For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And for Wordful Wednesdays visit Seven Clown Circus*


post signature

18 comments:

A Psych Mommy

Fun! What beach is that? Swings and sand are Bean's two favorite things!

Unknown

This looks so much fun~ Living in Iowa surrounded by corn and soybean fields~ I appreciate the beach so much!

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted

Nothing like sand between the toes! I wish we were closer to the beach!

XmasDolly

Awww he's special and that does look like great fun. Following you.

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

Love swings on the beach ... sand, water, sky. Rinse repeat :)

Marilyn (A Lot of Loves)

Swings and the beach - that seems like a great combo that kids would love.

Night Owl Mama

Swinging on the Beach NOw that's fun! Great shot the first one is my favorite

Rob

WOW. Awesome view and what fun!

Happy WW!

Beth

I haven't been to a beach in 10 years so I didn't know they had swings :( Glad your enjoying what the good Lord gave this earth.

Dee

oh how cool! There are never swings on our beaches!

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging

That looks like great fun!

Unknown

What a beautiful picture and a beautiful beach. Makes me so want Summer to be here already. Happy WW!

Lydia

Kate Pantier @ Mommy Monologues

Found you at Angry Julie Monday. Glad I came over here! I'm a new follower! The pictures are great!

The 3 Bishops

Wow... Love your photos & looks like fun !
Follow me @ the3bishops.blogspot.com

Julie {Angry Julie Monday}

I went to go and swing on the beach!

Unknown

OK, that looks like so much FUN! Great pictures---love them!

Happy WW : )

Unknown

Looks like a lot of fun! I love swings and the beach!

Anonymous

fun! fun!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP