W/W Easter Weekend Recap!
The Hubs had a few days off around Easter so it was so nice to be at home and celebrate Easter in our new house. We usually travel a lot for holidays and it was very relaxing to stay home for once. The Friday before Easter we took EC to a local church Eggstravaganza! Oh my, it was so much fun! There was bounce houses, face painting, food, crafts, drinks, LATTES, and huge Easter egg hunts all split up by appropriate age... all for free! We had a blast.
The little bunny.
He choose a spider.
EC and Daddy.
He made out!
Checking out his loot.
Then on Easter Sunday my family (Mom, Step dad, Brother, Sister, and Bro-in-law) all came to our house for a BBQ. It was so much fun to entertain at our new place. I barely took any pictures. We were having to much fun :)
Us.
Sister.
The shaggy boy. He's had a trim since then.. hehe
Had another egg hunt at home!
The boys snacking...
What a great weekend!!!
*For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And for Wordful Wednesdays visit Seven Clown Circus*









13 comments:
Looks like the very best way to spend the holiday. :)
How fun!! Looks like he enjoyed the egg hunt :)
That's a huge loot of eggs!
looks like a fun day :)
Looks like a fun weekend! Congrats on your new place.
Happy WW ♥
looks like everyone had fun!
he got a ton of eggs! :)
It looks like you had a great time! How fun to be able to host your family in your house. :)
what a fun egg hunt and great pictures looks like you all had a great easter I have easter pictures posted for my wordless wednesday as well
looks like a great easter!
your little bunny is adorable :)
That looks like the perfect Easter! :)
Lots of fun for sure! Your little guy is getting well, no so little anymore, huh? :) Cute pics!
Looks like a great weekend!!! I never take enough pictures when I am hostess - too much other stuff to do, and too much fun...I always figure the less pictures I took the better the party was!!!
Look at all the fun memories! Glad you enjoyed the time with family.
Post a Comment