Tuesday, October 26, 2010

W/W Halloween time at Disneyland!

If you've read my blog long enough you know that we are Disneyland season pass holders and go all the time! What a treat. The holidays are extra special at Disneyland especially during Halloween and Christmas. These pictures just don't do it justice. There is orange and pumpkins everywhere. They also have special trick or treat nights, which we haven't done yet. Thinking next year.
During the holidays they turn the Haunted Mansion into the Nightmare before Christmas. Its pretty amazing. This is EC taking a pic with Jack & Sally. He loves this movie right now.
Free face painting!
EC and Grandma in line for the Matterhorn. Our big boy is finally tall enough and he loves it!
Eating a pumpkin muffin... yummy!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! I CANT WAIT TO SEE PICS OF EVERY ONES KIDS NEXT WEEK IN THEIR COSTUMES! SO FUN!!

*For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And for Wordful Wednesdays visit Seven Clown Circus*

post signature

6 comments:

Dee

Oh how cool!! That looks like a blast-wish I lived closer so we could go!

Anonymous

Looks like a great time. My daughter would totally freak though!

Felicia

That looks like an amazing time!

Amy @ Coffee with the Mrs.

I'm sure he had a blast! They had this going on when we were at Disney World but we didn't want to pay the extra entry fee. Hmph.

Liz {Learning To Juggle}

Looks like so much fun!! I would love to be able to go to Disneyland for events like that! (especially the Nightmare Before Christmas House!!!)

AMY

What a awesome time! What a cutie you have!!!
I'm a new follower

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP