Tuesday, October 12, 2010

W/W 30 week belly shot!

*For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And for Wordful Wednesdays visit Seven Clown Circus*


post signature

14 comments:

TheAtticGirl

You look great! What a cute photo.

Amy Clary

You look amazing! Do you feel like you're carrying smaller this time?

30 weeks...you're getting close!!

An Apel a Day

You look so great! I loved being pregnant.

Abby Approved

So cute!

Dee

I commented on this one on facebook but you look great!!

A Family Completed...

You look great! Congrats on the little girl!!

Anonymous

Adorable picture!!

Mimi N

Oh my goodness! You are adorable pregnant! I NEVER looked like that!

~Mimi @ Woven by Words

Danielle

Congrats! You look great and 30 weeks, not much further to go!

Liz Mays

How unbelievably cute you are!

Unknown

Wow You look so cute! Thanks for stopping by my neck of the woods today!

Angela @ Nine More Months

What a great picture. Both of you look adorable. :)

Evolving Mommy Catherine

Love it! You're adorable.

Felicia

You look amazing!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP