Moon Dough Magic Barnyard Playset Review!
My son has always been a play-doh fan, and I secretly have a love/hate relationship with it. I love that it keeps him entertained, love that its great creative play, sparks his imagination and love that its affordable. But I HATE the mess it makes and the clean up. After big play sessions with play-doh I often find myself letting it dry out and vacuuming it up. And I hate how it sticks to the carpet. But then I always find myself buying more. Its a vicious cycle...ha.
When Team Mom sent us the Moon Dough Magic Barnyard Playset to review, I knew my son would love it, but did not know how much I would as well!! I've seen the Moon Dough in stores but this was our first time trying it and I'm so impressed!! I thought Moon Dough was like play-doh and oh boy was I wrong!
About Moon Dough:
- Moon Dough (for ages 2-4) is an amazing new molding compound unlike anything you've seen before! Moon Dough is soft and marsh-mellow like, cleans up easily, and never dries out, so you can use it again and again. Its also hypo-allergenic and wheat-free.
- There are a number of out-of this world Moon Dough play sets to choose from, including: Moon Dough Barnyard, Moon Dough Pizza Shop, Magic Moulding Doghouse and Moon Dough Burger Shop. Moon Dough Refill packs are also available.
- Moon Dough comes in eight great colors: Blue, green, white, orange, purple, red, pink, and yellow.
- Moon Dough is available at Toys "R" Us, Target, Walmart, Kmart, Amazon.com, A.C Moore, Michaels, and eToys.
- For more information about Moon Dough, visit http://www.moondough.com
My thoughts:
I LOVE THIS STUFF!! No joke!!! It feels soo cool. It really never dries out, and the clean up is amazing! At first it looks like my son is making a huge mess, but I was so impressed. After you ball up the big pieces you can vacuum up the small bits. It doesn't stick to the carpet at all. I love how my 3 year old could easily figure out this toy and loves to play with it. Its so cute and i I love watching his little imagination while playing with this set. I actually plan on buying him more for Christmas!!
*Disclosure: Team Mom provided me with the Moon Dough Magic Barnyard Playset for the purpose to review. All opinions in this blog post are my own. I did not receive any money compensation. This review is strictly MY opinion. For more details, my disclosure policy is located at the bottom of my blog*









0 comments:
Post a Comment