Tuesday, September 28, 2010

W/W Best buds at Disneyland!

EC and his best buddy at Disneyland. They're a handful together, but hilarious. They always have so much fun!

*For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And for Wordful Wednesdays visit Seven Clown Circus*


post signature

21 comments:

Michelle @Flying Giggles

They are too cute! DL is always a lot of fun!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

So sweet :)

Anonymous

So cute! He is getting so big, hope you are doing well:)

Annie

Can his smile be any bigger? I think not! What a fun memory you captured. Happy WW!

Andrea Kruse

Just adorable! Good to see two good friends.

Tammi @ My Organized Chaos

So adorable!!

Tammi

Greta

So cute! Newest follower :)

Anonymous

Great picture!

Stylist A

ahhhh a Cali friend. I have been wanting to take my little one to DLand. Thinking of getting a pass since you can do Payments now, How cool! hehe. Great picture.

xo, Supermom Alysha

p.s. I just started a Wordish Wednesday link up and I would love to have you join in on the fun :)

Run DMT

How cute!

Anonymous

awww, so adorable!

Stacy Uncorked

Awwwww! So PRECIOUS! :)

WW: Fun at the Farm

Staci A

Those smiles are precious! Looks like they're having a blast!

Dee

that is soo sweet!

Coupon Clippin Mommy

So cute, I can't wait till my kids are a little older and have best buddies!

Sarah

They are adorable! Great smiles.

annies home

how sweet they say that land is magical

Unknown

awwww Looks like they were having a great time together!

Liz {Learning To Juggle}

So cute!! I LOVE these little friendships!!

Terra Heck

Awww, it looks like they're the best of buds. Someday I'd love to take my kids to Disneyland.

Adriel Booker

Thanks for visiting me... and, more importantly, congrats on your baby girl! A Christmas baby... can't think of a better gift than a child, that's for sure! :) I love this photo... can't wait to take Levi and future kids to Disneyland one day. I do wish, however, that my Aussie hubs and I would have made it there just the two of us before we had kids. Would have loved to experience all the adult rides with him (he's not been there since he was 16!) before kids came on the scene. BUT, no doubt taking kids there will be a whole new kind of fun. Can't wait! :)

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP