W/W Halloween: Dash from the Incredibles!
EC made the perfect Dash from the Incredibles for Halloween. My favorite costume of his so far!
*For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And for Wordful Wednesdays visit Seven Clown Circus*









14 comments:
LOL! He makes a great Dash!
Love this, he is too cute!
Oh my gosh, I love his stance - that is so funny! He made a perfect Dash for sure! :D
Great costume! Love it.
He looks FANTASTIC!!!
That is the PERFECT costume for him. He wears it so well. I'm sure he had you giggling all night. :)
What a cutie!
What a cutie!
So cute!
Found your blog through the WW hop... nice to meet you! I'm following now!
He makes a perfect Dash! Great costume!
He looks awesome and I LOVE the slicked back hair - how cute it that?!?
:)
He is very "Dash" ing!! Love the muscles.
How adorable :) I am your new follower. You can follow me back at http://showmemama.com. Make sure you leave a comment so I know you visited.
Have a great weekend
ShowMeMama
I saw your comment on Janice's site and had to visit. I have a toddler too and am 30 weeks pregnant this week. It's crazy, huh?
Your boy is adorable!
Post a Comment