Tuesday, November 23, 2010

W/W My baby shower for baby girl!!

My sister threw me the perfect girlie baby shower for this baby girl on the way. The decorations were beautiful, I was surrounded by my favorite people, the food was yummy, and everyone spoiled me. I felt so loved. Thank You everyone who helped and made the day special! Here are some of my favorite pictures mostly of the decor.

35 weeks preggo
My sister and I
The spread

There was two of these birdcages. I love them! They look adorable hanging in her nursery now!
One of the tables.
Cupcakes made by my best friend.
*For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And for Wordful Wednesdays visit Seven Clown Circus*

post signature

12 comments:

Marni's Organized Mess

Wow! That all looks beautiful! But I am mostly in love with your hair! Beautiful!


Please do come by and visit me! Or, I've got my Organized Mess on Facebook now, will you "like" me?

Marilyn (A Lot of Loves)

That looks like a beautiful baby shower. I love the bird cages too.

kailani

What a beautiful shower! At first I thought it was at a hotel but now I see it's someone's home!

Prasti

wonderful! congrats on your pregnancy!

Felicia

Gorgeous! You and the party :)

The Shopping Mama

Looks like a lovely shower, and you look great! I love the birdcages, too. Perfect for a girls nursery.

Anonymous

So beautiful!

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted

What a stunning shower! I wanna see the gifts lol!

Swanky Mom

what a beautiful baby shower, your sister must be very happy, the decorations are beautiful, love the color scheme and th birdcage, very nice detail, congratulations!

Terra Heck

Wow, what a nice baby shower, from the decorations to the food!

Anonymous

Wow! I can't beieve how fast time has flown by - I know it doesn't seem that way to you, but it certainly does for me. I cant wait to see pics of your little girl!

UmmiRosma

Hi...you look fab!

The table spread...bird cages...the flowers...the cuppies..really attract my attention...

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP