Tuesday, April 5, 2011

W/W Someone know's they're cute...

I was putting baby Raegan into her car seat the other day and she was cracking up. She is the happiest baby I've ever seen!

*For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And for Wordful Wednesdays visit Seven Clown Circus*

post signature

8 comments:

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted

How stinkin' cute is she!!!

An Apel a Day

Such a great smile!

http://theapels.blogspot.com/2011/04/wordless-wednesday-circus.html

Dee

She is absolutely adorable! I LOVE happy babies!

Anonymous

Awww what a cutie pie!

Amy Clary

Ugh...I don't know how you ever put her down! She's soooo adorable. :)

Lisa Noel

OMG I want to kiss those cheeks she is so darn cute!!!

Felicia

She is absolutely beautiful!! It seems like she and Davis have very similar personalities. How far apart are they? Davis was born 9/7.

Terra Heck

Love that smile, too cute!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP