Monday, March 28, 2011

Menu Plan Monday- March 28th

I've been in a cooking rut. I feel like I make the same dinners all the time so I decided to play along with this Menu Plan Monday put on by Organizing Junkie. Hoping to blog hop and find some new recipes along the way. Here is what I plan to make this week.

Monday- Homemade chicken fried rice loaded with veggies.

Tuesday- Whole roasted chicken. Served with chicken gravy, mashed potatoes, bisquits, and salad.

Wednesday- Crock pot pulled pork subs with cole slaw.

Thursday- Left overs

Friday- Crockpot creamy chicken black bean salsa. This is my first time trying this.

Saturday- Mushroom meat sauce (ground turkey) over rice. Served with broccoli.

Sunday- Out to eat! Grocery shop for the next week :)

With two kiddos I'm always in the search for good tasting and easy crock pot meals. If you have some recipes to share PLEASE do! I will share mine along the way.


post signature

5 comments:

Plant Seeds of Happiness

Yep the menu rut is a tough one I found lots of recipes that sound really good but the ingredients is stuff I would never use except for that recipe. Good Luck

UmmiRosma

Care to try out the Asian home recipe dear?

Happy days ahead :)

Carrie @ My Favorite Finds

Thanks for your nice compliment. I do plan all meals and snacks. Mainly so we don't get in a rut and/or food doesn't go to waste. Have a great day!

Rachel | Following In My Shoes

I LOVE crock pot meals; I recently downloaded (purchased - I think it was $7) a bean cookbook. It's fantastic -- it's from a trusted healthy nutrition/food blogger and is (1) full of SO much info and (2) has great recipes in it. I added two or three of the recipes to my meal plan this week. First one is tomorrow . . . and, most of them can be adapted for the crockpot.

Married for Keeps

Can we come for dinner on Wednesday? Yum!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP