Tuesday, March 1, 2011

W/W Baby Girl!

Im having so much fun having a little girl. I really love experiencing both :) They're SOOO different!

*For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And for Wordful Wednesdays visit Seven Clown Circus*


post signature

23 comments:

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted

I would have to claim bankruptcy if I ever had a girl lol

PippaD

So beautiful! There are so many differences between boys and girls, I always wondered why nobody told me!

Susan Evans

Oh, what a sweet picture!

Simply Being Mommy

She is adorable!

Dee

Tell me about it!! :) She is soooo super cute! I adore having a baby girl to dress up along with my little man!

BusyWorkingMama

Awww! I love the bow and flower onsie. She is adorable.

Heather Kelly

She is a cutie! I had my son first, and it was cool! But having my baby girl, has been so much fun!

Andrea Kruse

Yes, my daughter is my second and the differences are amazing! Just her touch is so gentle and she wants to snuggle all the time.

She is beautiful. Cherish her. :)

Kristin

Awwwwww :-(

Corie

So cute! How are they different? I'd love to hear. I just had my first - a girl.

Anonymous

She is adorable!!!

Marilyn (A Lot of Loves)

I adore having a boy and a girl. They really are different and it's such fun experiencing both worlds.

Run DMT

CONGRATULATIONS! I was just thinking about you the other day wondering how you were doing and if you had the baby yet.

She is just precious! Baby boys and girls really are so different right from day one.

Heather @ Girl Gone Mom

She is so pretty!

Liz Mays

She's scrumptious!

Unknown

She is so sweet! I love her face in this picture. Enjoy the bow phase, we are having a hard time keeping them on these days!

Michelle @Flying Giggles

Oh my goodness...she is precious! I must not have been around for a while because I did not know you had a little girl! Congratulations!

Jenna

Absolutely precious!

Julie {Angry Julie Monday}

She's precious!!!

LeeAnn

Awwww. She's adorable!

Liz {Learning To Juggle}

She is too cute!!

Isn't it fun? I am loving all the dresses and pink and headbands!! I hardly accessorize myself, but its so fun with her!!

Amy Clary

I know just what you mean. :) It's the best, isn't it?

Terra Heck

She is absolutely adorable. I have both girls and boys. It is great to have both.

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP